Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
Cassel is a big part of the reason that the offense has sucked but he's not THE reason there are many reasons why it has sucked but I will agree Cassel is a HUGE part of the reason why the offense has stunk so badly. But can you deny there has been poor play around him at times as well. That's all I'm saying. Why is it so hard to point to the rest of the problem?

I'm not going to push for Quinn to start next year. I have said and will keep saying that IF he plays the rest of the year the way he did Sunday then he should get to fight for the job. With a rookie or free agent whatever the case would be. If he does what he did Sunday the rest of the year wouldn't it be fair to give him a CHANCE at the job. That's a big if but Quinn hasn't even had 1 season of starts If he does do what he did Sunday going forward I don't think we can ignore that. I have my doubts that it'll happen but I think it's something we would have to look at.

I am worried that we are going to win enough games to fall into the 4-5 spot and go for Teo, which will happen if fat scott is still here.