Thread: Offensive Player of the Week

Default Offensive Player of the Week

I didnt see this posted anywhere else, so I wanted to bring up the fact that Brady Quinn was named the AFC Offensive player of the week for week 12. Congrats to him and to the Chiefs.

His numbers didnt seem that impressive, other than only missing 4 passes, but I didnt watch the game.

Congrats Brady.

On a side note, Jamaal Charles was nominated for Fedex ground player of the week, but lost to AP.

Tip of the cap to BQ.

Nice!

Did not here this. He looked far better then any Qb we have seen in a LONG time hopefully that wasn't just a one week thing
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Did not here this. He looked far better then any Qb we have seen in a LONG time hopefully that wasn't just a one week thing
    The biggest factor on that seems to be Daboll and RAC, if they stay aggressive like the fourth down calls and stop stalling drives we will have a much better chance, the browns are pretty bad too.

What that means going forward? Who knows, but hopefully it's something positive.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    The biggest factor on that seems to be Daboll and RAC, if they stay aggressive like the fourth down calls and stop stalling drives we will have a much better chance, the browns are pretty bad too.

What that means going forward? Who knows, but hopefully it's something positive.
    Comgrats to Brady.

But the browns compete in every game they are a tough out. They shoulda beat Dallas and the giants and most of their loses are by one score. Big win in Cleveland if we can get her done.