Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: What I want to see

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    196
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default What I want to see


    0 Not allowed!
    I want the meanest, nastiest, most in your face coach out there. Someone who will make Haley look like sweet gentle grandmother. Someone who will make Lambardi look like a cream puff.

    One thing we've learned this year is our players have ZERO self motivation. They've taken the year off under RC. To get anything out of them they need someone in their face 24/7.
    The Chiefs are Back!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,786
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    I want the meanest, nastiest, most in your face coach out there. Someone who will make Haley look like sweet gentle grandmother. Someone who will make Lambardi look like a cream puff.

    One thing we've learned this year is our players have ZERO self motivation. They've taken the year off under RC. To get anything out of them they need someone in their face 24/7.
    Not that Todd Haley was the answer but how foolish does it look now seeing the difference in the teams performance and how we just give the f up sooo easy. The stupid mistakes and penalties, the even keel approach isn't the way to go. But what coach is out there willin to come here. Jack del Rio is the only one I see willing to go to a small market team.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,502
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Spend enough money and Clark could have any damn coach he wants, at the end of the day the NFL business is all about money.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,786
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Spend enough money and Clark could have any damn coach he wants, at the end of the day the NFL business is all about money.
    But that's if, we notoriously under spend on coaching. And with pioli here I just don't see gruden or cowher or Reid even coming for an interview.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yes, when the only motivation they recieve is after a team mate suicide.... you know there is no motivation. rac did good under the circumstances of last week, but to win a game at the cost of two lives is not acceptable. It truely is the only reason we won and that is sad. And the story is very sad! Clean house and new QB should make next year a bit more acceptable I hope anyways.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,146
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I agree we need a coach that can get in players faces. This team was much better with Haley doing so. But we don't need a coach to go overboard with that. That was the problem with Haley. We need a balanced coach. Romeo is to soft on the players. They don't have a reason to fear when they messed up and we are seeing that. But just getting in there faces all the time can really turn a lockerroom against a coach and that's not good either. Todd Haley is proof of that.
    ​BAN ROY


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,502
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    But that's if, we notoriously under spend on coaching. And with pioli here I just don't see gruden or cowher or Reid even coming for an interview.
    You're right. I hope the Hunt family makes the right decision.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    196
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I agree we need a coach that can get in players faces. This team was much better with Haley doing so. But we don't need a coach to go overboard with that. That was the problem with Haley. We need a balanced coach. Romeo is to soft on the players. They don't have a reason to fear when they messed up and we are seeing that. But just getting in there faces all the time can really turn a lockerroom against a coach and that's not good either. Todd Haley is proof of that.
    They are going to cry like little babies if a coach gets in their face once a year. They are softer than marshmallows. Let them cry.
    The Chiefs are Back!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,146
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    They are going to cry like little babies if a coach gets in their face once a year. They are softer than marshmallows. Let them cry.
    Any player that soft shouldn't be in the game.

    I don't think 99% of the players on this team are that soft. They won a lot more games with Haley then they have with Romeo but a coach can go overboard as Haley did. It was reported he said racist things to Bowe.(I don't remember where I just remember hearing it) No player should have to put up with that. A coach that goes overboard like that isn't going to keep guys playing for him long either.

    But we do need a coach that is willing to get in guys face when needed I will agree with that.
    ​BAN ROY


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    196
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I would NEVER want to see racist statements! I'm just talking about being tough with them. They just won't put out anything for a "players coach". They've totally taken advantage of RC being a nice guy. They haven't even gone through the motions this year.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •