Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What I want to see

Default What I want to see

I want the meanest, nastiest, most in your face coach out there. Someone who will make Haley look like sweet gentle grandmother. Someone who will make Lambardi look like a cream puff.

One thing we've learned this year is our players have ZERO self motivation. They've taken the year off under RC. To get anything out of them they need someone in their face 24/7.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    I want the meanest, nastiest, most in your face coach out there. Someone who will make Haley look like sweet gentle grandmother. Someone who will make Lambardi look like a cream puff.

One thing we've learned this year is our players have ZERO self motivation. They've taken the year off under RC. To get anything out of them they need someone in their face 24/7.
    Not that Todd Haley was the answer but how foolish does it look now seeing the difference in the teams performance and how we just give the f up sooo easy. The stupid mistakes and penalties, the even keel approach isn't the way to go. But what coach is out there willin to come here. Jack del Rio is the only one I see willing to go to a small market team.

Spend enough money and Clark could have any damn coach he wants, at the end of the day the NFL business is all about money.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Spend enough money and Clark could have any damn coach he wants, at the end of the day the NFL business is all about money.
    But that's if, we notoriously under spend on coaching. And with pioli here I just don't see gruden or cowher or Reid even coming for an interview.

Yes, when the only motivation they recieve is after a team mate suicide.... you know there is no motivation. rac did good under the circumstances of last week, but to win a game at the cost of two lives is not acceptable. It truely is the only reason we won and that is sad. And the story is very sad! Clean house and new QB should make next year a bit more acceptable I hope anyways.

I agree we need a coach that can get in players faces. This team was much better with Haley doing so. But we don't need a coach to go overboard with that. That was the problem with Haley. We need a balanced coach. Romeo is to soft on the players. They don't have a reason to fear when they messed up and we are seeing that. But just getting in there faces all the time can really turn a lockerroom against a coach and that's not good either. Todd Haley is proof of that.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    But that's if, we notoriously under spend on coaching. And with pioli here I just don't see gruden or cowher or Reid even coming for an interview.
    You're right. I hope the Hunt family makes the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I agree we need a coach that can get in players faces. This team was much better with Haley doing so. But we don't need a coach to go overboard with that. That was the problem with Haley. We need a balanced coach. Romeo is to soft on the players. They don't have a reason to fear when they messed up and we are seeing that. But just getting in there faces all the time can really turn a lockerroom against a coach and that's not good either. Todd Haley is proof of that.
    They are going to cry like little babies if a coach gets in their face once a year. They are softer than marshmallows. Let them cry.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    They are going to cry like little babies if a coach gets in their face once a year. They are softer than marshmallows. Let them cry.
    Any player that soft shouldn't be in the game.

I don't think 99% of the players on this team are that soft. They won a lot more games with Haley then they have with Romeo but a coach can go overboard as Haley did. It was reported he said racist things to Bowe.(I don't remember where I just remember hearing it) No player should have to put up with that. A coach that goes overboard like that isn't going to keep guys playing for him long either.

But we do need a coach that is willing to get in guys face when needed I will agree with that.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I would NEVER want to see racist statements! I'm just talking about being tough with them. They just won't put out anything for a "players coach". They've totally taken advantage of RC being a nice guy. They haven't even gone through the motions this year.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast