Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What I want to see

Default What I want to see

I want the meanest, nastiest, most in your face coach out there. Someone who will make Haley look like sweet gentle grandmother. Someone who will make Lambardi look like a cream puff.

One thing we've learned this year is our players have ZERO self motivation. They've taken the year off under RC. To get anything out of them they need someone in their face 24/7.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    I would NEVER want to see racist statements! I'm just talking about being tough with them. They just won't put out anything for a "players coach". They've totally taken advantage of RC being a nice guy. They haven't even gone through the motions this year.
    I agree with you there. RC is to nice to be a head coach he's a really nice man. He did a GREAT job last week in horrible situation I was just saying it wouldn't do much good to go from one extreme to anther. We already did that we need a guy who can get after guys when they need to be gotten after but won't piss off the whole team doing so like Haley did
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

If Bill Polian is brought in, I wonder if Dungy thinks about coming with him.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I don't think so I am an avid watcher of the Dan Patrick show he's on every Monday and every time he's asked he says he's not intrested in any job right away doesn't even give it thought
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I never saw it documented that there was racest comments, so it's BS unless proven otherwise. What we have to deal with are coaches that are rejects from other teams, that are now running this organization. Today was just awful! disgusting! RAC, SP, and several others needs to pack their bags.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    How sweet would that be. The Tampa Super Bowl was Tony's team period. He'll to the yes. I never even thought about that.

Anytime the Chiefs have gone with someone popular with the players...things haven't turned out well.

It didn't work with Wiggims, Herm Edwards or Crennel, all three of which that were popular with the players.

Three more games...I will be so thankful when this season is OVER.

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    I would NEVER want to see racist statements! I'm just talking about being tough with them. They just won't put out anything for a "players coach". They've totally taken advantage of RC being a nice guy. They haven't even gone through the motions this year.
    I agree that Romeo is too laid back to motivate players. The one week that players were motivated(belcher's death) we got a win against Carolina. Who, btw, beat Atlanta yesterday.

I'm not sure who the right choice is for coach, but I do know that Romeo is the wrong choice. I can't imagine that Clark or Scott would disagree with that given his track record as head coach in the NFL.

yeah ill go along with mean and nasty

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Owner, GM, Coaches and Players..ALL at FAULT here.

Clean house. Nut up and get a REAL coach. The rest will come.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Not that Todd Haley was the answer but how foolish does it look now seeing the difference in the teams performance and how we just give the f up sooo easy. The stupid mistakes and penalties, the even keel approach isn't the way to go. But what coach is out there willin to come here. Jack del Rio is the only one I see willing to go to a small market team.
    I have not watched many games that Gruden commentates on so I don't know if that is just his style, but the game he did for the chiefs on Monday Night. He pretty much called the team out stating all the things he would do different and what the players needed to do. I really thought he was positioning himself for an interview.

To be honest, I loved the in game anaylsis of what both teams were showing and what the Chiefs should do next, and then was shocked when the Chiefs didn't do it.

I also loved his answers. I was never a huge Gruden guy, but they guy knows football and he knoes QB's. I would not be completely upset if he came to KC.

But first things first. We still have a HC for the Chiefs. Need to get rid of one before you hire one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast