Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another chapter in this storied rivalry.

Default Another chapter in this storied rivalry.

Meh.....

Sad to see how these two proud franchises have fallen. I know it sounds bad, but I can't get up for this game. That's how bad things are with these two teams.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

It's the battle of draft position. Seems like the winner is the looser at this point in the season.

I am in a quandary I really don't what the Chiefs to win and I never want the tRaiders to win either. The loser will get the earlier draft pick unless they win another game this year. If the Chiefs win that would drop them from 1st to 3rd pick if the tRaiders lose that will move them to 2nd pick.

We have been playing this "draft" game for years now and no progress.

My son even labeled the Chiefs as a "spoiler" team. LMAO

The Chiefs are done for the year. Charles is supposedly out the rest of the year. It is clear what happens to this offense whent that threat is gone. There is no way this team can rely on our Qb with constant pressure with a make shift offense.

I expect the Raiders Front Sevent to dominate the Chiefs offense and the Chiefs may be looking at 9 points best off field goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The Chiefs are done for the year. Charles is supposedly out the rest of the year. It is clear what happens to this offense whent that threat is gone. There is no way this team can rely on our Qb with constant pressure with a make shift offense.

I expect the Raiders Front Sevent to dominate the Chiefs offense and the Chiefs may be looking at 9 points best off field goals.
    Charles or Bowe? I heard a rumor Bowe has a couple broken ribs. I haven't heard about Jamaal yet.

lol you expect the Raiders front 7 to dominate. You're too kind. Unfortunately for both teams, they are a "late and a dollar short" for the coveted 1sr pick. That was last year, this year, the 1st pick is a burden.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Charles or Bowe? I heard a rumor Bowe has a couple broken ribs. I haven't heard about Jamaal yet.
    I didn't hear for a fact but the local news made it sound JC was done for the season showing high lights of him falling on his shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    lol you expect the Raiders front 7 to dominate. You're too kind. Unfortunately for both teams, they are a "late and a dollar short" for the coveted 1sr pick. That was last year, this year, the 1st pick is a burden.
    to be honest I have not watched the Raiders but once this year and that was against the Chiefs. I am just used to the Raiders defense destroying our offensive line and watching Cassel panic.

What has changed.

to be honest I have not watched the Raiders but once this year and that was against the Chiefs. I am just used to the Raiders defense destroying our offensive line and watching Cassel panic.

What has changed.
    They look confused and out of assignment. They are just getting out played. I am hoping to see Terrell Pryor play and see what exactly we have in him.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast