Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carl Clark does not care.

Default Carl Clark does not care.

Cam Cameron has been fired and his team is 9 and 4 sitting atop the division yet Brian daboll is still the OC for arguably the worst offense in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    I know you are frustrated to the point of insanity but you cannot actualy believe that Clark Hunt does NOT care about the CHIEFS, the team he grew up with, the team his father loved, the team he takes pride in and makes alot more money with w/they win. I guarantee u he is losing sleep every night trying to decide the best way to get this team, his team, back on the winning track. now wether he makes the right decision or what ever he tries works will be decided in time, but the caring thing is a definate hell yeah he does!!!
    Yup! No doubt in my mind that what to do to get us back on a winning track is taking up most of Hunt's time these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster
    I just keep thinking that there has to be a way to bring in Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher or some other decent Head Coach.
    Agreed....there has to be someone out there with proven ability who is just salivating at the idea of getting his hands on this team. The coach/GM combination that bring this team back to prominence will become known for the "Greatest Turnaround in Football History". Gotta be someone out there that wants to go down in History that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster
    Crennel, I think, is a decent DC but will never, ever make it as a Head Coach IMO.
    I like RC but it certainly appears that he simply does not have what it takes to be a HC.

Guys, Clark Hunt is at every home game and from what I can tell most away games. He has the highest paid price season tickets out of everyone there. You can't tell me that he flied to KC for every home game and walks away content that he made money.

He is just weighing his options and making any movement right now limits his options.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Guys, Clark Hunt is at every home game and from what I can tell most away games. He has the highest paid price season tickets out of everyone there. You can't tell me that he flied to KC for every home game and walks away content that he made money.

He is just weighing his options and making any movement right now limits his options.
    How does firing Brian daboll limit any ones options? The most inept offense considering the talent. And a little statement saying the state of the franchise is inexcusable giving all the preseason love we were getting. I don't care that people say he seems angry or isn't happy with the outcomes of games. Doing nothing is what matters. Allowing someone to fail to the extent this coaching staff has blows my mind. Todd Haley got fired 13 games into the season and we at least were competitive.

All I know is if Pioli is still here next year, that may just be enough to make me give up on this franchise. Hell, the NFL altogether to be honest. The entire league is going backwards with all their rules changes neutering defenses now.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    How does firing Brian daboll limit any ones options? The most inept offense considering the talent. And a little statement saying the state of the franchise is inexcusable giving all the preseason love we were getting. I don't care that people say he seems angry or isn't happy with the outcomes of games. Doing nothing is what matters. Allowing someone to fail to the extent this coaching staff has blows my mind. Todd Haley got fired 13 games into the season and we at least were competitive.
    Seriously guys, what are you going to do here? Turn the offense over to Crennel if you fire Daboll? Sure, the guy is not doing well, but the season is over essentially, our guys are getting killed and we are pretty much cellar dwellers this season.

What is the point of firing anyone right now? Aside from getting guys hurt, at this point I want these guys to sleep in the mess they made and be reminded each time they go on the field of their failure. It sucks for the players who have to go out there and lose, but they are paid millions, I think they will get over it.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

if you are Clark and decide right know to fire everyone, who do replace them in time to play on sunday????
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Seriously guys, what are you going to do here? Turn the offense over to Crennel if you fire Daboll? Sure, the guy is not doing well, but the season is over essentially, our guys are getting killed and we are pretty much cellar dwellers this season.

What is the point of firing anyone right now? Aside from getting guys hurt, at this point I want these guys to sleep in the mess they made and be reminded each time they go on the field of their failure. It sucks for the players who have to go out there and lose, but they are paid millions, I think they will get over it.
    So accepting failure is okay. If I don't produce the projections I had to make, guess what I don't get a pass to the end of the calendar year. The offense has gone backwards through out the season. Give the ball boy a chance pretty sure he can call a draw on first and ten with 24 seconds and no timeouts. Cam Cameron didn't produce, and they are 9 and 4 atop the division, he got canned. And cam Cameron has had success as an OC in this league.

So accepting failure is okay. If I don't produce the projections I had to make, guess what I don't get a pass to the end of the calendar year. The offense has gone backwards through out the season. Give the ball boy a chance pretty sure he can call a draw on first and ten with 24 seconds and no timeouts. Cam Cameron didn't produce, and they are 9 and 4 atop the division, he got canned. And cam Cameron has had success as an OC in this league.
    When we get to the end of the calendar year in football and the guy is given a pass, then lets talk.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Yes, we fired Todd Haley got competitive for a game, then hired that HC becuase of that one game and are now in a worse situation.

So lets say we fire, Dabol, and have Zorn take over as offense. Lets say the offense looks good against the RAIDERS who has a bigger point differential than the Chiefs. Do we hire Zorn as OC cause he is failing miserably as a QB coach.

The answer to the replacement is not part of the current coaching regime. It is external and very few viable coaches are available until the season is over.

So it does limit the options to who will be hired as well as leave a void for three more games unless you prefer jumping before looking and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    When we get to the end of the calendar year in football and the guy is given a pass, then lets talk.
    If at end of the year and there is still discussion about this. I don't see a reason for talk. I think all answers would be answered and all arrows pointed one way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast