Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
I know you are frustrated to the point of insanity but you cannot actualy believe that Clark Hunt does NOT care about the CHIEFS, the team he grew up with, the team his father loved, the team he takes pride in and makes alot more money with w/they win. I guarantee u he is losing sleep every night trying to decide the best way to get this team, his team, back on the winning track. now wether he makes the right decision or what ever he tries works will be decided in time, but the caring thing is a definate hell yeah he does!!!
Yup! No doubt in my mind that what to do to get us back on a winning track is taking up most of Hunt's time these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster
I just keep thinking that there has to be a way to bring in Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher or some other decent Head Coach.
Agreed....there has to be someone out there with proven ability who is just salivating at the idea of getting his hands on this team. The coach/GM combination that bring this team back to prominence will become known for the "Greatest Turnaround in Football History". Gotta be someone out there that wants to go down in History that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster
Crennel, I think, is a decent DC but will never, ever make it as a Head Coach IMO.
I like RC but it certainly appears that he simply does not have what it takes to be a HC.