Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President Bush is talking about wounded veterans.

Default President Bush is talking about wounded veterans.

He says he is pushing for new legislation that would compensate wounded vets.

I will believe that when I see it.

This guy has been scrambling frantically for the last 6 months to make his presidency not look like a joke for the history scholars.

Good luck with that.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    He says he is pushing for new legislation that would compensate wounded vets.

I will believe that when I see it.

This guy has been scrambling frantically for the last 6 months to make his presidency not look like a joke for the history scholars.

Good luck with that.
    He is not the only president in recent history to have said problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    He is not the only president in recent history to have said problem.
    AMEN!!!!!! Don't get this started!!!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

hmm not to make lite of it, but wounded veterans, would that include Trent Green.

Just kidding, I think that next to all the young people losing their lives and coming back less then how they left (this includes mentally as well as physically) football pales in comparison. I feel that anyone who goes on active duty should be much more compensated but those that are injured or lose their lives should be on a whole different level.

God Bless the USA, you dont have to support the war but please support the soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    hmm not to make lite of it, but wounded veterans, would that include Trent Green.

Just kidding, I think that next to all the young people losing their lives and coming back less then how they left (this includes mentally as well as physically) football pales in comparison. I feel that anyone who goes on active duty should be much more compensated but those that are injured or lose their lives should be on a whole different level.

God Bless the USA, you dont have to support the war but please support the soldiers.
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post

Agreed. 100%. Those people should be earning the money that our politicians are getting paid, and much more.

Thanks for showing your support guys!!

This really means something to me, and that is why I posted it.

Good job guys!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I THIRD this motion.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I'm with Guru and Hillbilly. I support the troops, I want to assume everyone here does, and before some dimwit gets on and starts a debate for/against the war, lets have this thread come to a happy end.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

My bad, good idea, close it mod!!!!

Really, Please!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast