Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carl Clark does not care.

Default Carl Clark does not care.

Cam Cameron has been fired and his team is 9 and 4 sitting atop the division yet Brian daboll is still the OC for arguably the worst offense in the league.

I don't think it's arguable, we are the worst. I never would of thought it would get worse than Muir. The Ravens are serious about winning, must be nice to be a fan or theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I don't think it's arguable, we are the worst. I never would of thought it would get worse than Muir. The Ravens are serious about winning, must be nice to be a fan or theirs.
    Arizona is pretty bad too.! Have u seen their qb play.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Arizona is pretty bad too.! Have u seen their qb play.
    LOL True! You don't go 0-58 by being even below average.

Clark doesn't care, I couldn't even watch the whole game...coma was setting in. I have been a Chiefs fan for a real long time but am starting to think watching the games is going down on my priority list. My wife wanted to make a trip all this season to KC but the way they played...screw 'em.

I know you are frustrated to the point of insanity but you cannot actualy believe that Clark Hunt does NOT care about the CHIEFS, the team he grew up with, the team his father loved, the team he takes pride in and makes alot more money with w/they win. I guarantee u he is losing sleep every night trying to decide the best way to get this team, his team, back on the winning track. now wether he makes the right decision or what ever he tries works will be decided in time, but the caring thing is a definate hell yeah he does!!!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    I know you are frustrated to the point of insanity but you cannot actualy believe that Clark Hunt does NOT care about the CHIEFS, the team he grew up with, the team his father loved, the team he takes pride in and makes alot more money with w/they win. I guarantee u he is losing sleep every night trying to decide the best way to get this team, his team, back on the winning track. now wether he makes the right decision or what ever he tries works will be decided in time, but the caring thing is a definate hell yeah he does!!!
    I doubt he is losing any sleep, but I do believe he cares about this franchise. GM/Coach turnover is never good for a franchise. In the last 15 years we've had Marty, Gunther, Dick Vermeil, Herm, Todd Haley, Romeo. That's a lot of change. I don't think he's afraid of forcing change, but there aren't a lot of great options.

As Chiefs fans, we hold our team in high regard. But for coaching prospects, this is a small market team that hasn't won a playoff game in nearly two decades, doesn't have a franchise QB, has a deteriorating fan base, unstable GM situation, worst record in the league, and on and on.

I believe the reason Romeo got this job had everything to do with there not being any compelling alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I doubt he is losing any sleep, but I do believe he cares about this franchise. GM/Coach turnover is never good for a franchise. In the last 15 years we've had Marty, Gunther, Dick Vermeil, Herm, Todd Haley, Romeo. That's a lot of change. I don't think he's afraid of forcing change, but there aren't a lot of great options.

As Chiefs fans, we hold our team in high regard. But for coaching prospects, this is a small market team that hasn't won a playoff game in nearly two decades, doesn't have a franchise QB, has a deteriorating fan base, unstable GM situation, worst record in the league, and on and on.

I believe the reason Romeo got this job had everything to do with there not being any compelling alternatives.
    I just keep thinking that there has to be a way to bring in Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher or some other decent Head Coach. Crennel, I think, is a decent DC but will never, ever make it as a Head Coach IMO.

There's a lot of truth to that...but I'd say it was a combination of that and Romeo being convieniently there. People are like water sometimes; they'll follow the path of least resistance. If Romeo had gotten us into the playoffs that year it would've been a slam dunk decision but he didn't, which was trying to tell us something. The Chiefs have a bad history when it comes to promoting from within.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

I believe the reason Romeo got this job had everything to do with there not being any coaches interested in working with Pioli
    FYP..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast