vs.
    Oakland Raiders (3-10)

Sunday, December 16, 3:25PM Central Time

at

Oakland Colliseum, Oakland, CA

on

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Oakland Raiders Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    The personnel on this team, especially on offense is just beyond bad. We have no weapons anywhere besides JC and have an awful qb.

If we had JC coaching it wouldn't matter.
    We saw this offense look MUCH better with Cassel at QB in the past under haley. They didn't suddenly just start sucking the coaching changed and they have looked Horrid at some point you have to see this coaching staff hurting this team. Let me ask you who's a better WR Breaston or Newsome? Coaching has hurt this team in all phases at some point you have to be willing to look at more then the QB problem.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Both could have helped but they weren't there so it's just saying what if. The fact is we will never no.

Who would of helped more? A linebacker on a defense who gave up 12 points or a good qb with an offense that scored 0?

Who woul of helped us more today, a good qb or Te'o?

Even Peyton manning gets more than 10 yards out of his running game. Give me one qb that has won when the running game produces only 10 yards. Give me one.

Who would of helped more? A linebacker on a defense who gave up 12 points or a good qb with an offense that scored 0?
    How do we no a QB would have helped. Who would he have thrown to? The commentartor of the game pointed out a number of occasions the WRs were the reason a play didn't work. What did Brady tell them to mess up in the huddle. At some point you have to look at more then the QB problem and address the problem as a whole.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

We saw this offense look MUCH better with Cassel at QB in the past under haley. They didn't suddenly just start sucking the coaching changed and they have looked Horrid at some point you have to see this coaching staff hurting this team. Let me ask you who's a better WR Breaston or Newsome? Coaching has hurt this team in all phases at some point you have to be willing to look at more then the QB problem.

I have looked at the problem, the WHOLE problem back in 2011 and it started with Scott Pioli on down.

We have no QB.

We have no WR.

We have no one to compliment our RB.

Coaching is bad but our personnel is even worse.

I have looked at the problem, the WHOLE problem back in 2011 and it started with Scott Pioli on down.

We have no QB.

We have no WR.

Yes. We simply have a bad team. That starts with Pioli. 4 years and this is what we have.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Even Peyton manning gets more than 10 yards out of his running game. Give me one qb that has won when the running game produces only 10 yards. Give me one.
    Ever think that teams have to respect Mannings passing game to the point that it makes it easier to run? Teams think of a team QBed by Cassel and Quinn and act like they aren't even out there. It's a miracle the Chiefs run it as well as they do.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

We have no QB.

We have no WR.

Strange all you go on and on about is "if we had a QB" You don't really talk about the other problems you just go on and on about how geno will help us and how horrible our QBs are. Only when really pressed do you talk about other problems on this team
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Strange all you go on and on about is "if we had a QB" You don't really talk about the other problems you just go on and on about how geno will help us and how horrible our QBs are. Only when really pressed do you talk about other problems on this team

I SAID START WITH A QB since that is our biggest need. God, I trashed the management, personnel and coaching way before you did. I know it's hard to believe, but a good qb actually would help this team.

I go back to my question, what would of helped us more today:

A linebacker on a defense who gave up 12 points or a good qb on an offense that scored 0.

Which one?

I SAID START WITH A QB since that is our biggest need. God, I trashed the management, personnel and coaching way before you did. I know it's hard to believe, but a good qb actually would help this team.

I go back to my question, what would of helped us more today:

A linebacker on a defense who gave up 12 points or a good qb on an offense that scored 0.

Which one?
    I can't say either would have helped when your head coach sits the best WR you have that really makes it hard for any QB wouldn't you say. But would have most likely been hurt by this coaching staff if you want to call it that.

And besides the QB the only other you have ever dared to really go on and on about is Pioli. I haven't heard to much about Romeo
    TopekaRoy is my hero!