vs.
    Oakland Raiders (3-10)

Sunday, December 16, 3:25PM Central Time

at

Oakland Colliseum, Oakland, CA

on

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Oakland Raiders Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    This coming from the guy that wanted the 13.1 pts offense that Orton ran.

But top to bottom this coaching staff is the worst in the NFL. We have zero ability to make adjustments on offense. And if I were on this D it would be hard to give it everything you have. I go back to the interview with DJ after the home Denver game he sounded like a broken broken man. It was so disheartening to listen to. He didn't call anyone out but man he wanted to.

Kyle Orton would of been much better for this team than anything we have now, our team played entirely different with him in command. We even had our own Tamba Hali complimenting Orton on how he could avoid 3 and outs and actually sustain drives to give the defense a break, and give them better field position.

We have the worst personnel on offense in the entire NFL.

4 years of fat scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    No matter who we draft, they will not be successful with the support system currently in place.

I have wanted the "system" gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Yes I woul agree, although I/we have no idea why Breaston isn't playing. We need to go WR in the draft as I have said before.

But the big ugly 0 we put up today and the 12 points the defense gave up shows that we desperately need to go the offensive route, QB and WR.

So saying that can you see just how bad the coaching is hurting this team? We have seen a better offense from the players that we have now under a different head coach. Good enough no but it has been much better then it has been all year in the past. What happened we changed head coaches. That's the biggest problem with this team. When your head coach can't answer why your best Rb only got 5 carries with anything other then I don't know you have a MAJOR problem. There are not many QBs that can do well in that so who knows what any QB would have done today or at any other point this year.

I would agree we need to put the priority on offense but if it's not there don't force it is all I have said. All really I think what most who have mentioned Teo as a possible pick have said. But it gets made out to be we have to have Teo. I don't care if we draft Teo or not I don't care if we draft Geno or not. I want the best guy that can help this team win games. A great QB I agree would be the best pick if he's out there. All I am saying is if we are going to draft a QB we need to be sure it's the right QB drafting a bust will set us back longer then not drafting a QB. Just because you have to give that QB a couple of years to see what he can do.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    It's not rocket science, Raiders pack the box and dare the qb to throw when they know the offense has a weak passing attack.

When you can stretch the field and make big plays in the passing game the d must back off, opening up the running game.

The problem is we don't have a passing attack.

Okay then explain how the minnesota vikings who own the worst passing offense in the league, statistically, and adrian peterson still gets it done. Jamaal is an elite back if AP can do it I would think that Jamaal can do it also. The Vikings have virtually no passing game AP sees 9 men in the box an awful lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Watching Crennel's post game conf. He looks beaten and close to the breaking point. He is done, he just wants to leave
    In a way I am glad to hear that. It will make being fired less painful for him. Getting fired aint so bad when you want to leave anyway.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617