vs.
    Oakland Raiders (3-10)

Sunday, December 16, 3:25PM Central Time

at

Oakland Colliseum, Oakland, CA

on

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Oakland Raiders Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    That's b/c the Raiders have sold out to stop him...Because Brady Quinn can't move the offense on his own. 1+1=2.

They have packed the box the entire game.

If anybody on this board, was .350 successful in your job, you'd be fired by the end of the week. But Romeo somehow makes a career like that, and make more than all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Our best offensie player has 7 touches.....last time we played it was 5.
    That's because he's getting smothered every single time he touches the ball (except for the play called back for holding) -- just like last time.

It shows that this team cannot move forward if their Offense relies solely on Charles, alone. It's a passing league & the Chiefs don't have the men to make it work. Drafting an ILB with their first pick does nothing to address that issue.

Maybe Te'o can pick up a first down against the worst D in the league...
    Now you are just being a freaking d@@k. I have said qb and I have said theat IMO there's not much of a difference between Tyler Wilson and Geno and feel that if there is a scenario that we can get both a te'o and a Wilson it far out weighs just getting Geno. You are stuck on Geno I think he's gonna suck big time. You aren't gonna change mind so act like an adult. We get the freaking point you don't want te'o....but I guess it's just easy to be a d@@k when typing on the Internet. Okay cool guy I get it you don't want te'o maybe you can type it a few more times.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    The teams biggest needs are obviously QB's and WR's going into next season & if people can't see that and still want to draft Te'o, then they are blatantly being blind.
    Well if there's not a QB or WR worth the first round pick, then you either take the best player available, or trade it. You can't pick what's not there!

Now you are just being a freaking d@@k. I have said qb and I have said theat IMO there's not much of a difference between Tyler Wilson and Geno and feel that if there is a scenario that we can get both a te'o and a Wilson it far out weighs just getting Geno. You are stuck on Geno I think he's gonna suck big time. You aren't gonna change mind so act like an adult. We get the freaking point you don't want te'o....but I guess it's just easy to be a d@@k when typing on the Internet. Okay cool guy I get it you don't want te'o maybe you can type it a few more times.
    I like Geno the best. If they draft Wilson or Dysert, I'm still happy. Anything but Te'o. He's the last thing we need. Just because I'm right about this team not needing Te'o does not make me a dick.

Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi, Stanzi,

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Well if there's not a QB or WR worth the first round pick, then you either take the best player available, or trade it. You can't pick what's not there!
    Dude Geno smith has that game against Baylor and everyone is like this is the best qb going into the draft. He then is the talk of college football. And most people thought well let's see what he's made of when he gets to the meat of the soft big 12 schedule he played and they can say what ever the f they want that kstate game and Texas tech game he sucked he folded.

Winning breads success not five game losing streaks. He's immature....a 2 and 14 team, you think this guy has the fortitude to handle it. He's a prima Donna. I'd much rather have Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley.

I like Geno the best. If they draft Wilson or Dysert, I'm still happy. Anything but Te'o. He's the last thing we need. Just because I'm right about this team not needing Te'o does not make me a dick.
    You being a d@@k makes you a d@@k. Can te'o get a first down, yeah the d sucks draft te'o.....dude u have made d@@k comments continuously.

Dude Geno smith has that game against Baylor and everyone is like this is the best qb going into the draft. He then is the talk of college football. And most people thought well let's see what he's made of when he gets to the meat of the soft big 12 schedule he played and they can say what ever the f they want that kstate game and Texas tech game he sucked he folded.

Winning breads success not five game losing streaks. He's immature....a 2 and 14 team, you think this guy has the fortitude to handle it. He's a prima Donna. I'd much rather have Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley.
    You write a whole post about how record is important, and then say you'd rather have QBs who went 4-8 (Wilson) and (7-4) Barkley. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast