vs.
    Oakland Raiders (3-10)

Sunday, December 16, 3:25PM Central Time

at

Oakland Colliseum, Oakland, CA

on

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Oakland Raiders Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Ever think that teams have to respect Mannings passing game to the point that it makes it easier to run? Teams think of a team QBed by Cassel and Quinn and act like they aren't even out there. It's a miracle the Chiefs run it as well as they do.
    I was just saying that Peyton's team were known for poor rushing attacks.....but 10 yards! No one can have success.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I can't say either would have helped when your head coach sits the best WR you have that really makes it hard for any QB wouldn't you say. But would have most likely been hurt by this coaching staff if you want to call it that.

And besides the QB the only other you have ever dared to really go on and on about is Pioli. I haven't heard to much about Romeo

You know the answer to the question, it is the qb. When a defense only gives up 12 points you really should be able to win the game.

When you score 0 on offense, you won't win anything.

Romeo situation speaks for itself, he is an awful head coach. Pioli is the one who assembled the coaching staff and the roster. This is his creation.

Brandon Carr the hero in Dallas. Congrats to him

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    You know the answer to the question, it is the qb. When a defense only gives up 12 points you really should be able to win the game.

Romeo situation speaks for itself, he is an awful head coach. Pioli is the one who assembled the coaching staff and the roster. This is his creation.
    99% of the time you're right but 99% of any other Head coach wouldn't sit his best WR he had. Wouldn't you agree. And tell me who that "good QB" would have thrown to today? Can you name someone?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Brandon Carr the hero in Dallas. Congrats to him
    That's was a hell of a play too. Ben never saw it. He jumped that route.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I was just saying that Peyton's team were known for poor rushing attacks.....but 10 yards! No one can have success.

It's not rocket science, Raiders pack the box and dare the qb to throw when they know the offense has a weak passing attack.

When you can stretch the field and make big plays in the passing game the d must back off, opening up the running game.

The problem is we don't have a passing attack.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    99% of the time you're right but 99% of any other Head coach wouldn't sit his best WR he had. Wouldn't you agree. And tell me who that "good QB" would have thrown to today? Can you name someone?

Yes I woul agree, although I/we have no idea why Breaston isn't playing. We need to go WR in the draft as I have said before.

But the big ugly 0 we put up today and the 12 points the defense gave up shows that we desperately need to go the offensive route, QB and WR.

This coming from the guy that wanted the 13.1 pts offense that Orton ran.

But top to bottom this coaching staff is the worst in the NFL. We have zero ability to make adjustments on offense. And if I were on this D it would be hard to give it everything you have. I go back to the interview with DJ after the home Denver game he sounded like a broken broken man. It was so disheartening to listen to. He didn't call anyone out but man he wanted to.

All I did was ask you a simple question Matt, obviously we need to go WR in the draft as I have said before.

But the big ugly 0 we put up today and the 12 points the defense gave up shows that we desperately need to go the offensive route, QB and WR.
    No matter who we draft, they will not be successful with the support system currently in place.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Dude Geno smith ain't gonna do ****e when a qb gets sacked four times knocked down 11 and hurried 9....and then rush for a whopping 10 yards No qb is gonna have success.
    Well, no joke!! Like there's really any receivers that were playing today for the Chiefs that could even remotely threaten the Raiders defense. Without Bowe, they were screwed. That doesn't mean they shouldn't take Smith if he proves to be the best QB available after the college season and the combine are over with.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    No Sht. we need a QB. But as it's been said a 1000 times before, you can't draft what's not there!!!!! WTF?
    Where is the basis of your statement "you can't draft what's not there" coming from? It sure as hell isn't from here:

2013 NFL Mock Drafts - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

Nor here:

2013 NFL Mock Draft - WalterFootball.com

Why are these sites mocking him to the Chiefs if it "isn't there"?

It's not rocket science, Raiders pack the box and dare the qb to throw when they know the offense has a weak passing attack.

When you can stretch the field and make big plays in the passing game the d must back off, opening up the running game.

The problem is we don't have a passing attack.
    Precisely, and what is the solution to this problem? Well, of course, draft an ILB with their 1st pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    No matter who we draft, they will not be successful with the support system currently in place.
    If you are referring to the Chiefs front office and their HC, and Offensive coaching staff, you are 100% correct. They all must go after this season.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 12-16-2012 at 08:02 PM.