Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Geno Smith Scouting Films

Default Geno Smith Scouting Films

Here it is from the Iowa State and KU games, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Why did the Chiefs beat the Panthers? The same reason the Mountaineers lost to so many teams. Their defense can't stop my grandma. However, as of late, the Panthers have been dominating everyone. Cam Newton is more than capable of winning games on a balanced team and so is Geno Smith.
    The reason the panthers lost to the chiefs was that no one wanted to play the game you do remember what happened the Saturday before don't you???? You guys expect everyone to give into the fact that Geno is the best qb in this draft but in no way will concede he is the best qb in a week qb class. A gang sign flashing qb in no way shape or form is ready to lead an NFL franchise. Pretty sure the nock on cam newton is he is a prima Donna and not a leader. I know I saw Steve smith tear into his arse on tv for his body language.

Andrew luck and rgiii are worth the picks they went at because they are the face on the franchise now. I don't give a rats arse about his stats his attitude towards fans in the stands is enough for me. And if you don't know they don't even sell booze at college games how he's gonna react on the road to an over served nfl fanatic.

And it was West Virginia vs Texas. Not Oklahoma vs Texas, not mizzou vs Kansas, hell it wasn't even west viriginia vs Pittsburgh. It was West Virginia vs Texas. What's he gonna freakin do at mile high or Oakland???

ding ding ding... winner.

Like i've said all along geno's skill sets are average, his arm is good, he has good accuracy, but thats about it. He locks on, he has bad footwork, he is a system QB that has 1 read. He will only break that read if the pocket breaks down.

My biggest issue with geno is his attitude, throwing gang signs and getting into verbal confrontations with fans, pouting and throwing a fit on the sideline and sitting by himself when things don't go his way.

His skillset against subpar competition is MAYBE a smidge better than the other qb's in this draft that have played tougher teams.

We need a leader period... This is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post

For a number overall pick you are absolutely right.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post

http://texas.247sports.com/Board/21/...71/1#a12938966
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

do not care if he was being heckled all game he needs to STFU and pay attention to the game and his coaches and have his nose in his books studying the d. Instead he's jibber jabbering with fans and throwing up gang signs.

You guys praise him for being a student of the game and reports that he works hard studying yet instead of doing that he's standing on the benches doing this ****? no thanks

I postedthis in another thread but since it pertains to the geno debate here it is a look at smith vs smith

geno smith first 4 games
    134 comp 168 att 80% 1673 yds 418yds/game 20 td o int
    next 7 games
    184 comp 308 att 60% 2008yds 287yds/gm 16tds 6 int

Which Geno will we be getting the super star of the first 4 games or the a little above average QB of the last 7
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456