Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith Scouting Films

Default Geno Smith Scouting Films

Here it is from the Iowa State and KU games, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I would be good with Cousins, but what would be reasonable? How about Bowe for him? Not that I could happen but I'd be willing as we could use our second for a wr in the draft.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

but the issue with geno is can you tell me what it is that he can do better than barkley?

i'm not really sold on an QB in this draft and if i was it would be barkley. I dont like anything about geno, he locks on, he has bad footwork, he whines and pouts and cries when things aren't going right, he throws gang signs ans taunts fans. Don't want him. His arm IS better than barkleys but not by much he DOES NOT have an elite arm its above average and a hair above barkleys

but if anyone can point out 1 thing that geno excels at over barkley other than the obvious he's a better runner i'd like to hear it. I think barkley has a touch less of an arm but i actually think he's more accurate with his deep balls and gets them up to let his receivers run under them, if he has to gun it he can but he's more of a touch passer. Not to mention he plays in a pro style offense with 2 very fast receivers and in a very fast conference more similar to NFL talant and speed.

Now i'm not saying anything other than i want to know why everyone is stuck on geno so bad. HE IS NOT RG3 and everyone acts like he's going to be. I see jamarcus russel more than rg3

He'll no geno just another joke wanna be pro qb like kordel Stewart. A BIG NO THANKS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    but the issue with geno is can you tell me what it is that he can do better than barkley?

i'm not really sold on an QB in this draft and if i was it would be barkley. I dont like anything about geno, he locks on, he has bad footwork, he whines and pouts and cries when things aren't going right, he throws gang signs ans taunts fans. Don't want him. His arm IS better than barkleys but not by much he DOES NOT have an elite arm its above average and a hair above barkleys

but if anyone can point out 1 thing that geno excels at over barkley other than the obvious he's a better runner i'd like to hear it. I think barkley has a touch less of an arm but i actually think he's more accurate with his deep balls and gets them up to let his receivers run under them, if he has to gun it he can but he's more of a touch passer. Not to mention he plays in a pro style offense with 2 very fast receivers and in a very fast conference more similar to NFL talant and speed.

Now i'm not saying anything other than i want to know why everyone is stuck on geno so bad. HE IS NOT RG3 and everyone acts like he's going to be. I see jamarcus russel more than rg3
    Geno and RG3 are two completely different players, and anyone comparing the two is a moron.

so explain to me why you and 70% of the chiefs fans i've read about are so sold on taking geno with the #1 pick. Do you really think he's worth it? What makes him more worth the pick than barkley or wilson?

Not to mention we need an ILB, we needed one before those events and need one just as bad now. I'm usually sold on the player i want in the draft but honestly this year i have no idea. Hopefully the combine and senior bowl and pro days will help with that but at this point i have no idea. I know i'm definetly not on the geno wagon though

People are desperate fir a qb that their blinded. We did win the division with Matt. Its Pioli and the coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've said it all year.. if you get the right coaches in here and put the right system in ala 2010 we can win with matt and win alot. can we win the superbowl? the chances are slim but he can get us to the post season and i think he could win there

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    so explain to me why you and 70% of the chiefs fans i've read about are so sold on taking geno with the #1 pick. Do you really think he's worth it? What makes him more worth the pick than barkley or wilson?

Not to mention we need an ILB, we needed one before those events and need one just as bad now. I'm usually sold on the player i want in the draft but honestly this year i have no idea. Hopefully the combine and senior bowl and pro days will help with that but at this point i have no idea. I know i'm definetly not on the geno wagon though
    Because he threw up monster stats against weak teams. And he's the best this draft has to offer. Yippee!

his numbers haven't even been that good honestly, yards are decent, td's are decent, int's are low and completion percentage is good. But i've watched him play against k-state and a couple other games and i just don't see it. His completion % and picks are good because he runs a schemed offense with 1 read, against sub-par competition and if his primary isn't open he panics and tries to scramble, while doing so he'll look around but he never really intends to pass it unless someone is wide open. And if his 1 read is covered he'll still try to force it rather than go thru progressions.. case in point his k-state game when he threw picks and was throwing a temper tantrum on the bench.

He is not the best this draft has to offer. I would put him as the 3rd maybe 4th best QB in this draft. and the gap is close between all of them i just see geno as having the highest potential to bust

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    No to geno
    Incredible post. How could one ever defy your logic?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast