Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kirk cousins

Hybrid View

Default Kirk cousins

Boy I remember how much in was hoping KC would draft him. Such idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Boy I remember how much in was hoping KC would draft him. Such idiots.
    How brilliant does mike shannahan look and how stupid are we? All those qbs and we couldn't pull the trigger on a single one.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    How brilliant does mike shannahan look and how stupid are we? All those qbs and we couldn't pull the trigger on a single one.
    Two rookie QB's and they're playing for a playoff spot this next week end....brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Two rookie QB's and they're playing for a playoff spot this next week end....brilliant!

I am really hoping this will be us next year! It sure would be nice to be able to have an extra qb 6 or 8 teams would love to bargain for.

Lets just hope they fire everyone from the GM down. I was really hoping they would pull what the redskins did and grab two. maybe they will do it this April. Plus bring in some free agents even tho i do not like what is out there.

Shanny is smarter than most people think.

Most think our GM and HC are smarter than they actually are.

LMAO

I would love to get Cousins the only reason I think there's even a 1% chance is the Skins might like to get some of the picks they gave up last year back. Other then that I really can't see them moving him.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I would love to get Cousins the only reason I think there's even a 1% chance is the Skins might like to get some of the picks they gave up last year back. Other then that I really can't see them moving him.
    I think if they're smart they move him this off season. He started one game and won, and lots of teams need a qb. His stock should be pretty high this off season, and I'd be happy to have him as our qb.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Doesn't happen very often that's for sure. Neither does Washington making the playoffs, hasn't happened yet but likely gonna. Good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    I think if they're smart they move him this off season. He started one game and won, and lots of teams need a qb. His stock should be pretty high this off season, and I'd be happy to have him as our qb.
    Yep. He's gonna be a good pick up for someone more than likely but we'll see on that too, could just be situational it happens a lot too.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Give our two for cousins and trade one for much needed pics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast