Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hunt has no choice - Pioli must go.

Default Hunt has no choice - Pioli must go.

This team is utterly lost and Pioli hasn't brought in any backups that can start an NFL game. Pioli has failed Kansas City miserably and should be dismissed immediately.
    SHUT IT

Ok back to pioli being fired tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    Ok back to pioli being fired tomorrow....
    aint gonna hapen. Apparently firing anyone at this time is a moot point. We suck nothings gonna change until after the superbowl.

I politely disagree it would give us just that much more time to test the waters get all the ducks in a row we could fire pioli fire Daboll fire crenell and name Jim zorn head coach for the remainder of season what would it hurt

I dont think firing them now gets us to where we need to be. Look at last year we put crennel in as interm coach we hire him then we have a year like this!! Wait til the end then ax them all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Are u freaking serious? U obviously have blinders on and don't understand English. We have nothin to say to each other. But tell ray Lewis that and see what happens. You probably wouldn't have the balls to. He won a flipping Super Bowl with Trent dilfer. A once in a lifetime player is that regardless of position. Derrick Thomas didn't mean crap to this franchise you are correct.....I digress.
    This is the exception. Name the QBs that have won Super Bowls since then.

And Derrick Thomas was not a MLB, he was an OLB and pass rusher for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post

And Derrick Thomas was not a MLB, he was an OLB and pass rusher for the most part.
    He played defense and was the face if the franchise for how long? Special players are special players regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post

Big Ben and Eli were the same draft, 2004 loaded with talent. Tom Brady was a sixth rounder. Aaron rodger a late first rounder. Drew Bree's a second rounder. Kurt Warner undraftd. Peyton manining but he had a lot if hype.

So Big Ben, Eli and Peyton. Pittsburgh and New York who won superbowls coming in as wild cards. You have four qbs not taken in the top ten and three after the first.

And brad Johnson won one in that time frame.

ya, this deep into his tenure, I would've expected at least a .500 team if he wanted to keep his job. I don't see how Hunt could look at the environment at Arrowhead that Pioli has created and think the organization is headed in a positive direction.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Are u freaking serious? U obviously have blinders on and don't understand English. We have nothin to say to each other. But tell ray Lewis that and see what happens. You probably wouldn't have the balls to. He won a flipping Super Bowl with Trent dilfer. A once in a lifetime player is that regardless of position. Derrick Thomas didn't mean crap to this franchise you are correct.....I digress.

Seriously dude. So apparently I can't have an opinion. All knowing football forum members please tell me what to think because apparently an individual is incapable of forming an opinion. What a freaking joke?
    Should I be respectful or flame you outright? Whoops, I saw Ryfo make my post for me. I will mention this though. When's the last time a DEFENSE won a super bowl? And I'm not talking about the Giants which had Eli Manning play as clutch as ever against the Patriots. I'll tell you when. The 2002 Buccaneers. 10 FREAKING YEARS AGO! Every other SB winner has had an elite QB at the helm. Without Brady, Manning, Rogers, or Roethlisberger, none of those teams sniff a SB. But it's okay, a MLB will solve all our woes!
    Last edited by Three7s; 12-17-2012 at 08:09 AM.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Drafting a qb as a reach with the number 1 pick will solve all our woes?? This team currently seems to be full of underperforming players, and draft reaches/busts already, let's draft a qb who isn't worth the number 1 pick. That'll be just great!! I'm saying nobody's drafting for a while. Let's wait an see what happens from seasons end til the draft before we really decide who we're ginna draft.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast