Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hunt has no choice - Pioli must go.

Default Hunt has no choice - Pioli must go.

This team is utterly lost and Pioli hasn't brought in any backups that can start an NFL game. Pioli has failed Kansas City miserably and should be dismissed immediately.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Should I be respectful or flame you outright? Whoops, I saw Ryfo make my post for me. I will mention this though. When's the last time a DEFENSE won a super bowl? And I'm not talking about the Giants which had Eli Manning play as clutch as ever against the Patriots. I'll tell you when. The 2002 Buccaneers. 10 FREAKING YEARS AGO! Every other SB winner has had an elite QB at the helm. Without Brady, Manning, Rogers, or Roethlisberger, none of those teams sniff a SB. But it's okay, a MLB will solve all our woes!
    You must not understand english so I will spell it out for you. The only 2 qbs, so three out of the last t0 superbowls were won by a qb drafted in the top 10. thats 30%. Tom Brady, Kurt Warner, Drew Brees, Big Ben, Aaron Rogers all drafted out of the top 10 and 3 weren't in the first round. So your argument to say that we have to have the first qb off the board to have success isn't completely inaccurate. WE CAN STILL DRAFT A QB OUTSIDE OF THE TOP 10 AND HAVE SUCCESS! YOU AREN'T GONNA CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT THAT! But please put me on blast. 2 of the last 10 superbowl winning qbs are manning brothers and are the only 2 taken first. And you can bet the farm that geno smith is not eli or peyton.

Pioli will nit go

No to geno..get teo come back and get qb just not Barkley.

Far as I'm concerned...Pioli made his bed, let him lie in it. Ditto for Crennel and Dabol. If Hunt was going to fire someone, do it midway in the season, when the replacement coaches would have a chance to save the season.

Monday morning after season's end...have security assist them in cleaning out their desks and lockers.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Drafting a qb as a reach with the number 1 pick will solve all our woes?? This team currently seems to be full of underperforming players, and draft reaches/busts already, let's draft a qb who isn't worth the number 1 pick. That'll be just great!! I'm saying nobody's drafting for a while. Let's wait an see what happens from seasons end til the draft before we really decide who we're ginna draft.
    This. I don't believe in reaching just because you need to fill a void. Take the BPA and draft in later round, buy or trade for the player you need.

I cannot wait to see what happens. I too am anticipating huge changes soon!!! Okay...praying for change!

Its kinda getting old that the off-season is the most exciting part of the year at one Arrowhead Drive.
    SHUT IT

Omg nothing will change. Pioli will be back as well as coaches and Matt. Probably lose bowe.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    At this point, I'm starting to think Pioli will have to resign. No chance of that happening. Clark doesn't have the balls to fire someone.
    He has to. If he doesn't he will lose the fanbase. At this point everyone knows what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    He has to. If he doesn't he will lose the fanbase. At this point everyone knows what the problem is.
    He's all but completely lost the fan base already.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast