Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hunt has no choice - Pioli must go.

Default Hunt has no choice - Pioli must go.

This team is utterly lost and Pioli hasn't brought in any backups that can start an NFL game. Pioli has failed Kansas City miserably and should be dismissed immediately.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Heard Pioli was headed to Dallas for his walking papers. We shall see. Rumorville
    Tomorrow?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Heard Pioli was headed to Dallas for his walking papers. We shall see. Rumorville
    Source?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    This team is utterly lost and Pioli hasn't brought in any backups that can start an NFL game. Pioli has failed Kansas City miserably and should be dismissed immediately.
    agreed X2 I really hate the thought of being at least two years away from just being competitive again but that is what it shaping up to be. And that is only if they clean house immediately when this horrid season is over , if not sooner.

I am not sure what SOC is to me it is South Oak Cliff a suburb of Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I am not sure what SOC is to me it is South Oak Cliff a suburb of Dallas
    SaveOurChiefs

Twitter or Facebook if you want to look them up more.

Okay thanks I have heard of the group but did not relate the SOC to them.

Default Kansas City draft

This is for the people that obviously either don't read well or understand what I have written.

IMO I feel that the Chiefs should draft the BPA with the first pick and to me right now its Manti Te'O. I think after the national championship game and combine he will be the number one pick. That's my opinion.

Secondly I think that if we do take the BPA with the first pick we have the opportunity with the 33rd pick and 2 3rd rounders we have the ability to get back intio the first round to take a qb that is of the same talent as Geno Smith.

I think that those of us arguing for Te'O just want us to take the BPA and we do not feel that Geno Smith is it.

An even better option to me is to trade down to the middle of the first round get a Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley and get a couple extra picks for the draft.

So this Te'O crap is quite childish. Because I highly doublt any of you have watched one notre dame game or have any friends from south bend that can attest to the fact that Manti is an even better person than he is athelete. Just like Andrew Luck and RGII. They not only have the talent but are good high character people.
    Someone other than the QB can be the face of a franchise. Ray Lewis, Lawrence Taylor, Derrick Thomas, Larry Fitzgerald...THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE STILL CAN NOT AQUIRE A QB OF EQUAL TALENT TO THE ONE PROJECTED WE TAKE. THE QB'S IN THIS DRAFT ARENT SEPERATED BY A LOT. WE CAN STILL GET A QBOTF WITHOUT DRAFTING ONE FIRST!

Now if by some miracle Geno Smith blows everyone away at the combine then we take him. But everything I have read is that this is gonna be the first combine all the qb's are gonna throw and not just at their pro day. So that tells me that their are already doubts.

End rant.

If a mod could help a brother out this was supposed to start a new thread not post in one. Apparently the rumple minze has my vision blurred.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    This is for the people that obviously either don't read well or understand what I have written.

IMO I feel that the Chiefs should draft the BPA with the first pick and to me right now its Manti Te'O. I think after the national championship game and combine he will be the number one pick. That's my opinion.

Secondly I think that if we do take the BPA with the first pick we have the opportunity with the 33rd pick and 2 3rd rounders we have the ability to get back intio the first round to take a qb that is of the same talent as Geno Smith.

I think that those of us arguing for Te'O just want us to take the BPA and we do not feel that Geno Smith is it.

An even better option to me is to trade down to the middle of the first round get a Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley and get a couple extra picks for the draft.

So this Te'O crap is quite childish. Because I highly doublt any of you have watched one notre dame game or have any friends from south bend that can attest to the fact that Manti is an even better person than he is athelete. Just like Andrew Luck and RGII. They not only have the talent but are good high character people.
    Someone other than the QB can be the face of a franchise. Ray Lewis, Lawrence Taylor, Derrick Thomas, Larry Fitzgerald...THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE STILL CAN NOT AQUIRE A QB OF EQUAL TALENT TO THE ONE PROJECTED WE TAKE. THE QB'S IN THIS DRAFT ARENT SEPERATED BY A LOT. WE CAN STILL GET A QBOTF WITHOUT DRAFTING ONE FIRST!

Now if by some miracle Geno Smith blows everyone away at the combine then we take him. But everything I have read is that this is gonna be the first combine all the qb's are gonna throw and not just at their pro day. So that tells me that their are already doubts.

End rant.
    This is a QB league, not an MLB league.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    This is a QB league, not an MLB league.
    Are u freaking serious? U obviously have blinders on and don't understand English. We have nothin to say to each other. But tell ray Lewis that and see what happens. You probably wouldn't have the balls to. He won a flipping Super Bowl with Trent dilfer. A once in a lifetime player is that regardless of position. Derrick Thomas didn't mean crap to this franchise you are correct.....I digress.

Seriously dude. So apparently I can't have an opinion. All knowing football forum members please tell me what to think because apparently an individual is incapable of forming an opinion. What a freaking joke?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast