Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you watched today

Default If you watched today

If you got to see this dismal display today fill me in. Did they quit or did they need to be in it at the start for that ? gamecast and the stats say they did not even show up . . AGAIN. What horrible bunch of puke we fans were fed this year.

It was awful. Oakland I hear has lost by 18 or more points in the last 6 games. Oakland has given up more points than any other team. Charles had 9 carries for 10 yards. at half time we had 21 total yards and 34 yards in penalties. 5 3 and outs and one drive was 3 plays and a pick. They had no game plan that I could see. when it was 9 - 0 we had 4th and goal at the 9, couldn't move the ball all day, and they went for it. No idea what this team is doing. dropped passes. stuipd penalties. bad play calling. whatever, they suck chunks and this rotten coach and OC has to go!

Yeah it was tough to sit through. 3 and out after 3 and out. There's no doubt that there's talent on this team, but they just play with no emotion and a lack of game planning. Not to mention the O-Line played like junk.

They were 1 for 12 on 3rd down conversions that's only 8% by the way. It looked like Quinn did something to make the OL made at him because it looked like the OL had a welcome mat out for the Raiders DL. They only had 119 total net yards for the game yes you read that right 119 yards of which 10 was rushing. We only have had one game with less yards rushing in the history of the team back in 60's or 70's according to Lenny.

Were are the new bengals. I grew up always thinking the bengals sucked and that anyone could just run right through them and the chiefs remind me of that feeling. I hope we clean house.

D would of looked good if the o didnt look so bad raiders keyed on jamall and thats all she wrote

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    They were 1 for 12 on 3rd down conversions that's only 8% by the way. It looked like Quinn did something to make the OL made at him because it looked like the OL had a welcome mat out for the Raiders DL. They only had 119 total net yards for the game yes you read that right 119 yards of which 10 was rushing. We only have had one game with less yards rushing in the history of the team back in 60's or 70's according to Lenny.
    Probably told them to start acting/playing like grown men and they got all butt hurt. kinda like this

Ha Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I think Romeo should hold a press confrence just to apologize to Brady. Both for how horrible the O line played and for sitting Breaston for no reason yet again.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think Romeo should hold a press confrence just to apologize to Brady. Both for how horrible the O line played and for sitting Breaston for no reason yet again.
    That would be the right thing to do. Like to see that myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast