Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this as low as it gets?

Default Is this as low as it gets?

Have we hit the bottom? I can't remember a team this pathetic ever, so I hope we are at the bottom of the barrel. Maybe, when this tran wreck is over, we can only go up. Because you can't go any further down. That game against the Raiders (who are pathetic in their own right) was an awful mess!

I don't know brother. It seems they find some way to get worse every week. The only way left to get worse is for someone we need next year to get hurt, let's hope it doesn't come to that.

I feel soooo bad for tamba hali, DJ, Brandon flowers and Albert, d Bowe, jamaal Charles the crap they have had to deal with for being paid professionals. They have been they the ringer. Yes we can say they are all millionaires but they don't have the choice to quit and go to another team. So yes they get paid well but the industry they are in makes a lot of money also. These guys get embarrassed in front of thousands of fans and millions of tv viewers because of the ineptitude of a few.

The Chiefs find a way to reach a new low every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The Chiefs find a way to reach a new low every week.
    True, if there is one thing I've learned in the last forty-nine years is that it could ALWAYS be worse.

i am no longer infuriated nor outraged by our play [or lack there of]. i have become numb emotionally to this horrendous season and at least that leaves me with a somewhat more logical less emotional hope for next year. i have always said if we win only one game a year it had better be home against the radrs. to not score a point against an equally dreadful team is about as low as it gets. i fully expect a total house cleaning and i hope we accidentaly win a game or two this year just to drop down in the draft a little. i can no longer get upset over how badly we play this year, regardless of how pathetic it will be. i only hope that next year my over zealous enthusiasm returns at it always has.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

How long will they wait? Do you guys think...

Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    How long will they wait? Do you guys think...
    Jan 03, 2013. After the holidays. Maybe. Dunno.
    SHUT IT

as soon as the season is over
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

This usnt as low as it will get!! Pioli bad crennel will be back next season....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast