Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this as low as it gets?

Default Is this as low as it gets?

Have we hit the bottom? I can't remember a team this pathetic ever, so I hope we are at the bottom of the barrel. Maybe, when this tran wreck is over, we can only go up. Because you can't go any further down. That game against the Raiders (who are pathetic in their own right) was an awful mess!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i am no longer infuriated nor outraged by our play [or lack there of]. i have become numb emotionally to this horrendous season and at least that leaves me with a somewhat more logical less emotional hope for next year. i have always said if we win only one game a year it had better be home against the radrs. to not score a point against an equally dreadful team is about as low as it gets. i fully expect a total house cleaning and i hope we accidentaly win a game or two this year just to drop down in the draft a little. i can no longer get upset over how badly we play this year, regardless of how pathetic it will be. i only hope that next year my over zealous enthusiasm returns at it always has.
    Numb, for me I am numb to the point that I turn the game on and then fall asleep. That never happened before for me. At this point I will likely not even watch the final two games.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

About the only reason i watch anymore is to see individual play , just to see which on offensive are worth keeping around. QB , receivers and tougher/smarter line play. Except the current qb's , alot of this might correct itself w/ better coaching and new GM.

They really suck but it is like a bad movie you start to watch and just hope it gets better...but it never does, lol!! I am having a hard time watching but there is no doubt again this Sunday I will spend three hours watching. Thanks to Bud Light for making it tolerable...I usually break into laughter by my second beer, better than tears! LOL

This is as low as it gets this year.

If Pioli is not let go after the season it will get lower.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12