Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cashing in on my team's ineptitude?

Default Cashing in on my team's ineptitude?

In more than 40 years of ups and mostly down's, I've never once bet against my beloved Chiefs. This week, however, my disgust in the direction this team has taken, and the fact I really could use a little extra cash will force me to bet pragmatically rather than emotionally for once. You see I'm still alive in a big suicide pool and have not used The Steelers yet. Seems like a no brainer, no? In fact, one consolation for my team s*#king so badly is that if I now bet against them every week (except for the Broncos games since I've already used them), I stand a fair chance of cashing in on more than 10Gs. Now, flaming aside ... though I will accept any as deserving .... are there any remaining games that you think we have a chance at winning that I should avoid?

Nope. Enjoy your winnings.

Well, it sounds bad but I am still hoping they lose every week so we can get the top draft pick. I mean look at the Colts, they did it twice with Manning and now Luck and it did wonders for them.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    In more than 40 years of ups and mostly down's, I've never once bet against my beloved Chiefs. This week, however, my disgust in the direction this team has taken, and the fact I really could use a little extra cash will force me to bet pragmatically rather than emotionally for once. You see I'm still alive in a big suicide pool and have not used The Steelers yet. Seems like a no brainer, no? In fact, one consolation for my team s*#king so badly is that if I now bet against them every week (except for the Broncos games since I've already used them), I stand a fair chance of cashing in on more than 10Gs. Now, flaming aside ... though I will accept any as deserving .... are there any remaining games that you think we have a chance at winning that I should avoid?
    Maybe the Carolina game.. Maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    Nope. Enjoy your winnings.
    +1. Sucks to root against the Chiefs winning, but if you need the money wouldn't blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Well, it sounds bad but I am still hoping they lose every week so we can get the top draft pick. I mean look at the Colts, they did it twice with Manning and now Luck and it did wonders for them.

I cant ever bring myself to root AGAINST the chiefs, although I dont blame you NJChiefs. Instead I am really hoping/cheering for all the other teams in contention for the #1 pick win every game so that we can win and still get it. Yeah, I know I am delusional ...

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    At this point I'd live the number one pick, un less Pioli is picking......
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Careful Missingtbone...the chefs may just let Jamal run and pull it off...just saying...

You might as well the way they are playing.

Why do we want the number pick....Geno smith isn't even close to rg iii or Andrew luck. High risk with him IMO. Same with Barkley.

Where as the other two had pretty much no downside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast