Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Kansas City Chiefs

Default The Kansas City Chiefs

To my recollection there are two maybe three members that knew this season was gonna be a joke. MMO, now MMH, Dbolan, and 2010 Chiefs.

Ryfo and everyone else thought that the success Brian Daboll had in the final games of 2011, the success with Reggie Bush and Peyton Hillis, was gonna crossover to success in KC. Almost all on this board thought that Cassel with an OC and a stable HC was gonna have success. We all thought the D was gonna be a top 10 D and maybe a top 5 D. Granted the offense hasn't helped but lets face it the D has been crushed a couple of games. So now we sit with the number one pick in the NFL draft.

Without a doubt thisi is not the year to have the number one pick. To all you Geno lovers i just ask you to watch the texas game, and his actions throughout. The Kstate Game, the Texas tech game. Texas tech is not a defensive juggernaut they never have been. The weakness of the big 12 this year should speak volumes.

But whatever i have been a member of this board since 2007 and will continue to be a member but to not allow people to form opinions is weak.

My Man Hali you got jumped all over and were correct. But the people that you think are so outstanding thought these chiefs would have success. You sir were correct and above all else should know that one's feelings are just that, yours happened to be correct but you never know someone else's even though they differ from yours may be correct also. So all this freaking digging and ascinine comments poking fun because you dont agree is so bloody childish. I don't like Geno Smith no one is gonna change my mind about just you like you guys can't see that Te'o is more than just an inside line backer. Some people just have it there is no explanation for it they just do.

So three 7's, ryfo, bdempsey go ahead call me an idioit laugh at me all you want. I don't give a flying mother effin eff. Im a first generation american that's busted his *** to be successful and can take it.

Say NO TO GENO!!!!

and before people talk about the importance of the qb i grew up idolizing Joe Montana. Lie I said first generation american my family is all about soccer and tennis. The first superbowl I watched was Joe Montana vs Dan Marino in 1984. I have 49er jerseys and tshirts signed by him as well as chiefs memorabillia. He signed my 16th birthday card as my dad was a restaurant manager at trader vics in KC at the Westin. All the players went there. So yes the QB is important I get it but these few elite qbs are few and far between. But to draft for something out of desperation is just that desparation. Look at where the teams in our position are. there is more failure than success so one should be able to understand this isn't 2004 (rivers, eli, big ben) this isn't 2011. This is not a qb draft. This draft has potential to have a lot of busts.

I agree with what you said except I am not sold on Te'o anymore than I am Geno. At this time I am not sold on anyone, I want to see how the after season plays out (bowls and all star games) then see how they do in the combine and workouts before I make my mind up. I will say if a QB moves into the top 7 or 8 I would be all for drafting him with the 1st pick but if none move up into the top 20 be no means should we draft one with the 1st pick.

There is alot of anger i agree number one this is a forum which is meant that everyone should be entitled to there own thoughts ideas and just random what ifs. I've also felt that its become more of person vs person on opinions. We all understand we're a family correct? I for one can admit when I've agreed to moves like yes we got Ty law! Yay we gave lj so much money! I also though jamall Charles could not be a starting rb im glad i was wrong. I also was driver of the manning band wagon. That's the fun of it no matter what any of us thinks it won't change what happens to our beloved chiefs. Im excited for this offseason cause no one on here has a crystal ball and knows what will become of our chiefs... Geno, taeo, a unknown like Tyson Jackson..... Who even knows who will be the gm or head coach.... We need to remember everyone on here's our family will get through this together. Some will be right some wont.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I agree with what you said except I am not sold on Te'o anymore than I am Geno. At this time I am not sold on anyone, I want to see how the after season plays out (bowls and all star games) then see how they do in the combine and workouts before I make my mind up. I will say if a QB moves into the top 7 or 8 I would be all for drafting him with the 1st pick but if none move up into the top 20 be no means should we draft one with the 1st pick.
    Exactly everything is just speculation right now well put!

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    There is alot of anger i agree number one this is a forum which is meant that everyone should be entitled to there own thoughts ideas and just random what ifs. I've also felt that its become more of person vs person on opinions. We all understand we're a family correct? I for one can admit when I've agreed to moves like yes we got Ty law! Yay we gave lj so much money! I also though jamall Charles could not be a starting rb im glad i was wrong. I also was driver of the manning band wagon. That's the fun of it no matter what any of us thinks it won't change what happens to our beloved chiefs. Im excited for this offseason cause no one on here has a crystal ball and knows what will become of our chiefs... Geno, taeo, a unknown like Tyson Jackson..... Who even knows who will be the gm or head coach.... We need to remember everyone on here's our family will get through this together. Some will be right some wont.
    Word! But some just are holier than.... Ya know. Every other comment draft te'o draft te'o, it's like a brother picking a fight with a brother ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Word! But some just are holier than.... Ya know. Every other comment draft te'o draft te'o, it's like a brother picking a fight with a brother ya know.
    Yes and we've got alot of brothers that are looking for a "fight of words" because of just how bad this year has been on all of us

I used to use another site and there was a whole lot of that kinda stuff on it. Most was started by trolls from other teams but it got other chief fans going too much at times. I like to hear others thoughts , opinions and perspectives.

I respect and appreciates everyones opinions and thoughts on here wether I agree with them or not. We are all Chiefs fans. This site has taught me to appreciate everyones difference of opinion as long as we all have the same purpose. For the Chiefs to win footbal games.
    As for the draft, I will also wait until after the combine to form an opinion on who we should draft with whatever pick we end up with. We desperately need a QB though. I do know that much.

I admit, I was very very wrong about the 2012 Chiefs.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22507
    Last edited by Coach; 12-18-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast