Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crennel has got to go

Default Crennel has got to go

Just to beat a dead horse some more.

Last month, Crennel fired himself as defensive coordinator because he wanted to spend more time and attention on the offense. The Chiefs were averaging 357.5 yards and 16.6 points then. They’re averaging 270.3 yards and 10.3 points since.
    Read more here: Chiefs’ level of incompetence reaches new heights - KansasCity.com

I also heard on the radio today that the Defense since Gibbs has taken over has improved since Crennel handed it over.

The guy took a promising team this year and ran into into the ground. He is old schooled Football and the came has passed him by.

His excuse for keeping Breaston on the side line is that he thought the guys he played gave them a better chance to win. Wow, just think how bad Breaston must be.

RAC is a good guy. I hope Hunt works out a way to let him go while still letting him retain his self respect.

As for Pioli.....Tar and feather the bastid at Arrowhead and sell tickets to the event. And let Donald Trump say the last words at the event....YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

Dump Pioli and the rest will take care of itself. Lets just hope Clark has already done this and is waiting until the end of the season to tell the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Dump Pioli and the rest will take care of itself. Lets just hope Clark has already done this and is waiting until the end of the season to tell the fans.
    I don't see how he can keep from getting rid of Crennel, but I wouldn't hold my breath on Clark dumping Pioli.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    RAC is a good guy. I hope Hunt works out a way to let him go while still letting him retain his self respect.

As for Pioli.....Tar and feather the bastid at Arrowhead and sell tickets to the event. And let Donald Trump say the last words at the event....YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

I would rather have Vince McMahon tell him he's fired since he can say those two words much more awesome than the Donald can

My vote goes to Ed and Jim McMahon....in unison.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    To be honest at his age, level of fitness and given the amount of stress this season has put on him I don't doubt there are health issues. Dudes at retirement age and where we are now doesn't look like an easy fix, who knows how long he was really planning on staying if the plan would have come together.

I agree with Miller that Pioli won't be the one to part ways with RAC.
    You can go check the history, but this was the biggest reason I didn't want him hired. I didn't was to discriminate against his age, but I did.

He was a short term higher and not very logical in my opinion.

Here's one reason why I think he's totally lost it: 4th and less than 1 at Denver's 4 yard line, (Denver who was averaging 30 pts a game), and he elects to kick a FG. 4th and 9 against the Raiders, in 9-0 game against a Defense that's given up more points in the NFL than anybody, and to cut the lead to 1 score, and he goes for it. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Not sure I agree with the 4th and 1 yesterday when the game was tied and the defense had been stout all game. That being said, they went right down the fields after that and scored. What really pisses me off was the 3rd and 9 with 2.58 minutes left in the game, and the Chiefs ran it for a yard. Punted and never got the ball again. Really, a run on 3rd and 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Not sure I agree with the 4th and 1 yesterday when the game was tied and the defense had been stout all game. That being said, they went right down the fields after that and scored. What really pisses me off was the 3rd and 9 with 2.58 minutes left in the game, and the Chiefs ran it for a yard. Punted and never got the ball again. Really, a run on 3rd and 9.
    I think the 4-1 call by Romeo was a decent, right up till Quinn checked to that QB sneak.

Luckily there is only one more Daboll game to endure, then we can all go help him move outta town Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    To be honest at his age, level of fitness and given the amount of stress this season has put on him....
    The season did not stress him...He stressed himself because he just SUCKS that bad!

See, everything was supposed to change when RC got the HC position and all of the starters returned this year.

NOT

NOT

and

NOT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast