Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Stanzi is a "possibility"

Default Stanzi is a "possibility"

According to the link below, Stanzi starting this week is a possibility.

Ricky Stanzi starting a “possibility” for Chiefs | ProFootballTalk

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    I did watch stanzi at iowa, being a Penn State fan i saw him at least a couple of times a year, plus highlights every week. he was VERY effective. he won a lot of games for them. now the pro game is different than college but at iowa he did extend alot of plays and made good reads and throws routinely.
    True. The pro game is. I campaigned to see Palko and we all know what happened with that mess. But at least we saw he was horrible and had a couple games to see if he could adapt. He couldnt and he is gone. So we wouldve had 5 or so truly meaningless games to show if Stanzi could adapt to a pro level. Maybe he wouldve came to life...maybe not. If he has one foot out the door, i don't get why people are so worried if he has good recievers to throw to or not. As we all see, we didnt have even close to a competitive team. Thats not hindsight, we knew our team was bad before this last stretch of games. So we would've lost zero. Its a mute point. We have a say in it, anyways.
    And Seek, the fence thing was a breeze. Ive got about 30 hrs worth of tattoo work, so I can take pain...wait, maybe thats where the "numb noggin" might apply to me???

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    What other 3rd string QB do you want to hire just to sit on the bench as an emergency should your #1 and #2 get hurt in the same game. Had both Quinn and Cassel got hurt. The Chiefs would have gone out and picked up someone, just like they did last year with Orton to start.

Stanzi only saw active duty when one of the two QB's were hurt. After that the Emergency QB was a WR.

Didn't have to be a qb. McClusters was the emergency so just keep him in place.

The O-line was beat up the last few games , could of used another body there.

Quote Originally Posted by swochief View Post
    Didn't have to be a qb. McClusters was the emergency so just keep him in place.

The O-line was beat up the last few games , could of used another body there.
    SHHHH - thats a secret - well maybe not any more!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    SHHHH - thats a secret - well maybe not any more!!!

Ooops , sorry. lol

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910