Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanzi is a "possibility"

Default Stanzi is a "possibility"

According to the link below, Stanzi starting this week is a possibility.

Ricky Stanzi starting a “possibility” for Chiefs | ProFootballTalk

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I don't want Stanzi to start unless you can tell me who he would throw to. Since Breaston doesn't "understand the offense" why would anyone want to throw Stanzi out there to throw to Copper,Newsome,Baldwin what has he ever done to you
    I just think he shouldve been in there 5 games ago. See what he is about and would be having 6 games under his belt. Find out if he truly IS horrible, instead of hearing people base his whole abilities off of a preseason game. Shouldve been seeing his potential or lack of, in games that were meaningless, anyways. Biggest mistake by this staff. And people consider it tanking games by putting him in. Wtf? We just wanna see what he can do. Now he is going to be a huge question mark next year when we couldve had a pretty definitive answer on him by now.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    I just think he shouldve been in there 5 games ago. See what he is about and would be having 6 games under his belt. Find out if he truly IS horrible, instead of hearing people base his whole abilities off of a preseason game. Shouldve been seeing his potential or lack of, in games that were meaningless, anyways. Biggest mistake by this staff. And people consider it tanking games by putting him in. Wtf? We just wanna see what he can do. Now he is going to be a huge question mark next year when we couldve had a pretty definitive answer on him by now.
    I will agree with that there's so much woulda coulda shoulda with this team right now. But it is what it is. I don't think it would be fair to start him with what we currently have
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

No I am basing my opinion from watching him at practice in St. Joe and Pre-season. They guy killed a lot of worms. Even Quinn looked horrible and I have never understood why anyone gets excited to see Stanzi play other than the fact they have not seen him play to know different.

There is no huge question mark except for those who refuse to understand reality. The answer is very definitive, you just need to accept it and move on.

We are better off resigning Brodie Croyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    No I am basing my opinion from watching him at practice in St. Joe and Pre-season. They guy killed a lot of worms. Even Quinn looked horrible and I have never understood why anyone gets excited to see Stanzi play other than the fact they have not seen him play to know different.

There is no huge question mark except for those who refuse to understand reality. The answer is very definitive, you just need to accept it and move on.

We are better off resigning Brodie Croyle.
    Wonder why the Chiefs allowed him to get an NFL paycheck, if it sounds like a 6 yr old could throw a better ball? Hmmmm
    Im sure you could say he was still developmental but this guy is being made out to not be able to hit the broad side of a barn. Whats your thoughts on why we have him on our NFL team, after the data seems to have been in last year?

Wonder why the Chiefs allowed him to get an NFL paycheck, if it sounds like a 6 yr old could throw a better ball? Hmmmm
    Im sure you could say he was still developmental but this guy is being made out to not be able to hit the broad side of a barn. Whats your thoughts on why we have him on our NFL team, after the data seems to have been in last year?
    Because the other 3rd stringer we were going to keep as an emergency QB (Tanney) got hurt in the last pre-season game and was put on IR. There was no other 3rd string QB out there worth cutting Stanzi to ride the pine as he is getting paid minimum anyway.

What has he done to make you want him to play and ignore the obvious.

Seriously, why do you want him to play so bad. You basically said My opinion of actually watching him practice was BS because the Chiefs have yet to cut him and continue to believe he has to be an upgrade over Quinn, but then scream disbelieve when the Chiefs have refused to play him when the QB's have been so bad.

You will never get your wish. Stanzi will most likley never see the field. Move on.

look the reason most everyone wants to see stanzi in there is because he is not cassel or quinn. there is just a sliver of hope that he may be a little better and that is worth rooting for at this point. if he sucks worse and we lose does it really matter????
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    look the reason most everyone wants to see stanzi in there is because he is not cassel or quinn. there is just a sliver of hope that he may be a little better and that is worth rooting for at this point. if he sucks worse and we lose does it really matter????
    Thank you, Chiefnut. Agreed.
    And to seek, im not looking for a tank of a game. I wanna see what he can do. I knew Tanney went to IR but good god, no one was available out there to take a 3rd spot? By the way you make stanzi out, this dude cant even grip a football! Surely there was SOMEONE out there better than this good for nothing waste of space player yousay he is. Really, we are huge underdogs against denver with quinn playing. We seriously can't finish out the last game of this worthless season with a guy we think will be gone next year???????

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    I understand what you guys are saying. I am just saying, isn't it obvious that your sliver of hope is just that and nothing will ever come of it because as bad as the two QB's are. He has been so bad in practice they refuse to even let him suit up to play.

Yes, it does really matter to me. I don't like losing. I don't like losing really bad either where it becomes a joke because I get to hear that type of BS from the Denver Fan brother in law. Losing in a game that may for a while may scare Donkey fans, is much better knowing that just a field goal for Denver ends any chance of the Chiefs winning which is what will happen with Stanzi in the game.

I would rather see Cassel play and see if he can rally the team knowing that he is the best QB on the team.

Thank you, Chiefnut. Agreed.
    And to seek, im not looking for a tank of a game. I wanna see what he can do. I knew Tanney went to IR but good god, no one was available out there to take a 3rd spot? By the way you make stanzi out, this dude cant even grip a football! Surely there was SOMEONE out there better than this good for nothing waste of space player yousay he is. Really, we are huge underdogs against denver with quinn playing. We seriously can't finish out the last game of this worthless season with a guy we think will be gone next year???????
    That is what you are asking to do. Stanzi will be gone next year and will most likely be out the league. Look if Cassle and Quinn both got hurt, the Chiefs would have gone out and got another QB to start over Stanzi. He was being retained as a very cheap emergency QB should both get hurt in the same game. Most games they didn't even activate him and had Dexter McCluster(or some other WR) as the Emergency Qb.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast