Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 94

Thread: Stanzi is a "possibility"

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,110
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 138

    Default Stanzi is a "possibility"


    0 Not allowed!
    According to the link below, Stanzi starting this week is a possibility.

    Ricky Stanzi starting a “possibility” for Chiefs | ProFootballTalk

  2. #81
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,958
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by swochief View Post
    Why in the world was he even still on the roster ? Some more of pioli's ego and not wanting to admit mistakes and move on i reckon.

    If he's as bad as you saw then they should in no way bring him back at all.
    What other 3rd string QB do you want to hire just to sit on the bench as an emergency should your #1 and #2 get hurt in the same game. Had both Quinn and Cassel got hurt. The Chiefs would have gone out and picked up someone, just like they did last year with Orton to start.

    Stanzi only saw active duty when one of the two QB's were hurt. After that the Emergency QB was a WR.

  3. #82
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,192
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    That is fine. Your opinion means squat to me to since you are one of those people who has to pee on an electric fence yourself to see if it shocks you. I get it. Everyone in the media says he is bad. The Chiefs don't even make him active half the years in favor of Dexter McCluster showing their lack of support in him. People who see him every day. Fans say they have watched him practice and see why he can't play. Yet, you would rather tell someone you could give a crap about them when the clear and obvious answer is slapping you up the side of the head and your a numb to it all because realitiy is a reach.

    You can make all the excuses you want to try and cover up your numb noggin. The guy is not what you want him to be. You can keep refusing to believe that, but the real world will move on without you.
    All I wanted to do was see for myself if he was as bad as you say, I just wanted to form my own opinion and not be a sheep. I am to the point I do not believe 75% of what the media says because they all have their own agenda and do not really report the facts anymore. Beside I have not seen it widely report that he could not hit a wide open WR in practice let alone in a game, anyhow how would they know he has not been in a real game? As the saying goes "I am from Missouri, you have to show me".

    The only reason he was not active on game day is all NFL teams only activate 2 QBs on game day, so he was only active when one of the other two were hurt.

    Maybe he never saw the field for the same reason Breaston didn't, with all your insight and knowledge do you know why that is other than he did not know the game plan?

    If he was as bad as you say why even let him take up a roster spot? There is no NFL rule that say a team has to have 3 QBs on their 53 man roster is there? Also if he was as bad as you say they could have dropped him and signed him to the practice squad and no one would have taken him and that way if one of the other 2 QBs went down for any time they could have called him up.

    Nice personal attack by the way, I did not call you any thing or make fun of you. Maybe I should have said in your talent evaluation instead of opinion. Now I have said the last thing I am going to say to the rude person that you are. If there was an ignore option on this forum I sure would use it on you. I have no time for anyone that has to attack someone instead of carry on a civil conversation with.

  4. #83
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    624
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    All I wanted to do was see for myself if he was as bad as you say, I just wanted to form my own opinion and not be a sheep. I am to the point I do not believe 75% of what the media says because they all have their own agenda and do not really report the facts anymore. Beside I have not seen it widely report that he could not hit a wide open WR in practice let alone in a game, anyhow how would they know he has not been in a real game? As the saying goes "I am from Missouri, you have to show me".

    The only reason he was not active on game day is all NFL teams only activate 2 QBs on game day, so he was only active when one of the other two were hurt.

    Maybe he never saw the field for the same reason Breaston didn't, with all your insight and knowledge do you know why that is other than he did not know the game plan?

    If he was as bad as you say why even let him take up a roster spot? There is no NFL rule that say a team has to have 3 QBs on their 53 man roster is there? Also if he was as bad as you say they could have dropped him and signed him to the practice squad and no one would have taken him and that way if one of the other 2 QBs went down for any time they could have called him up.

    Nice personal attack by the way, I did not call you any thing or make fun of you. Maybe I should have said in your talent evaluation instead of opinion. Now I have said the last thing I am going to say to the rude person that you are. If there was an ignore option on this forum I sure would use it on you. I have no time for anyone that has to attack someone instead of carry on a civil conversation with.

    You can ignore other members on here. It's in the settings. I had to put a rude person on there some time ago who's only comeback was grammar. Even though I told him that my phone keyboard would put extra letters in the word I was trying to put because my phone was a piece of crap.

  5. #84
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,192
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    You can ignore other members on here. It's in the settings. I had to put a rude person on there some time ago who's only comeback was grammar. Even though I told him that my phone keyboard would put extra letters in the word I was trying to put because my phone was a piece of crap.
    Thank you I found it and he is there. I can not stand someone who attacks you because you do not agree with their opinion, I mean all we are putting in here are opinions and to discuss them, even argue some, but not attack someone personal I have no time for that.

  6. #85
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,958
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    All I wanted to do was see for myself if he was as bad as you say, I just wanted to form my own opinion and not be a sheep. I am to the point I do not believe 75% of what the media says because they all have their own agenda and do not really report the facts anymore. Beside I have not seen it widely report that he could not hit a wide open WR in practice let alone in a game, anyhow how would they know he has not been in a real game? As the saying goes "I am from Missouri, you have to show me".

    The only reason he was not active on game day is all NFL teams only activate 2 QBs on game day, so he was only active when one of the other two were hurt.

    Maybe he never saw the field for the same reason Breaston didn't, with all your insight and knowledge do you know why that is other than he did not know the game plan?

    If he was as bad as you say why even let him take up a roster spot? There is no NFL rule that say a team has to have 3 QBs on their 53 man roster is there? Also if he was as bad as you say they could have dropped him and signed him to the practice squad and no one would have taken him and that way if one of the other 2 QBs went down for any time they could have called him up.

    Nice personal attack by the way, I did not call you any thing or make fun of you. Maybe I should have said in your talent evaluation instead of opinion. Now I have said the last thing I am going to say to the rude person that you are. If there was an ignore option on this forum I sure would use it on you. I have no time for anyone that has to attack someone instead of carry on a civil conversation with.
    I took it personal when you said My opinion Means nothing to most of us... I felt if very rude specially from a person I actually respected. I am usually level headed and don't intend to attack anyone. I felt slighted and let my emotions out I am sorry for that.

    You have your right to make your own opinion. All I was trying to say, is that you will not get that chance for obvious reasons. You and others are hoping to find some sort of magical diamond in a ruff that has historically provided nothing to give you that falst hope. I used to be on the bandwagon, and even got his autograph this year hoping he would beat out Quinn. Then I watched him more and more and reality set in.

    Again I am sorry for the Attack, and I am done discussing this subject as it is all MOOT.

  7. #86
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,192
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I took it personal when you said My opinion Means nothing to most of us... I felt if very rude specially from a person I actually respected. I am usually level headed and don't intend to attack anyone. I felt slighted and let my emotions out I am sorry for that.

    You have your right to make your own opinion. All I was trying to say, is that you will not get that chance for obvious reasons. You and others are hoping to find some sort of magical diamond in a ruff that has historically provided nothing to give you that falst hope. I used to be on the bandwagon, and even got his autograph this year hoping he would beat out Quinn. Then I watched him more and more and reality set in.

    Again I am sorry for the Attack, and I am done discussing this subject as it is all MOOT.
    It was not meant to be derogatory, basically I meant to say we wanted to make our minds up our selves, I used the incorrect words which I have been known to do, I am sorry about that and I accept your apology and have removed from my blocked list and this will all be forgotten, we both want the same thing and that is a SB win for the Chiefs. I sure hope I get to see another one before I die.

  8. #87
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg FL
    Posts
    331
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Awwww... Is this a Kodak moment?? Lmao!!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

  9. #88
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Good God....this thread has just went ridiculous. I never followed stanzi but I think he had some pretty good records in College. Guess he just up and forgot how to throw a ball. Wonder how this happens? Just must keep falling out of his grip and stuff. Throws it down the field the wrong way. Man, I feel horrible for this guy. To set records and just forget the concept of a forward pass. Maybe he is just forgetting to tie his shoes?
    Sounds like the waterboy couldve filled in as 3rd stringer because this guy sounds like he is so incompetent that he can't get out of his own way. Wonder how such absolute incompetence made the team this year? I know Tanney hit the IR but it sounds like a beer vendor could've filled his spot.
    I m gonna go p**s on a fence again to shock myself into coming up with these answers....
    Last edited by KCraised; 01-03-2013 at 06:43 PM.

  10. #89
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,958
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Good God....this thread has just went ridiculous. I never followed stanzi but I think he had some pretty good records in College. Guess he just up and forgot how to throw a ball. Wonder how this happens? Just must keep falling out of his grip and stuff. Throws it down the field the wrong way. Man, I feel horrible for this guy. To set records and just forget the concept of a forward pass. Maybe he is just forgetting to tie his shoes?
    Sounds like the waterboy couldve filled in as 3rd stringer because this guy sounds like he is so incompetent that he can't get out of his own way. Wonder how such absolute incompetence made the team this year? I know Tanney hit the IR but it sounds like a beer vendor could've filled his spot.
    I m gonna go p**s on a fence again to shock myself into coming up with these answers....
    Let me know how the fence thing goes. I tried it once on a golf course because of a dare. Luckily the power was off due to a law suit of so many golfers getting shocked looking for their balls in this farmers field.

  11. #90
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I did watch stanzi at iowa, being a Penn State fan i saw him at least a couple of times a year, plus highlights every week. he was VERY effective. he won a lot of games for them. now the pro game is different than college but at iowa he did extend alot of plays and made good reads and throws routinely.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "Official" Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots Game Day Th
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 09:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •