Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Stanzi is a "possibility"

Default Stanzi is a "possibility"

According to the link below, Stanzi starting this week is a possibility.

Ricky Stanzi starting a “possibility” for Chiefs | ProFootballTalk

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Damn, I guess we should all agree to disagree. Whether its an ugly loss or a really ugly loss, it still a loss. Throw Stanzi to the wolves like you have, Seek...lol
    Look all I am saying is I have no idea with peoples fascination to see Stanzi Play. There are people that have the BOOMER Grigsby Crush on him. They love him for not flipping reason. Watching him in practice with my own eyes. It was very clear to me that he is not what YOU want him to be. If you need him to prove it on the field that is fine, but fact is. You will most likely never get that chance.

He has done nothing to earn the right to start or even play in the NFL.

But givent he current coaching situation. I am sure he could hand the ball off just as well as the rest of them.

Guess he was kept strictly as a favor for pioli's buddy in Iowa. 2 years and never saw the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Look all I am saying is I have no idea with peoples fascination to see Stanzi Play. There are people that have the BOOMER Grigsby Crush on him. They love him for not flipping reason. Watching him in practice with my own eyes. It was very clear to me that he is not what YOU want him to be. If you need him to prove it on the field that is fine, but fact is. You will most likely never get that chance.

He has done nothing to earn the right to start or even play in the NFL.

But givent he current coaching situation. I am sure he could hand the ball off just as well as the rest of them.
    Where to begin with this statement.... our fascination to see him play??? He is a Chiefs player that is a tool available to us. I dont have a god d***ed crush on any player. I wanted to see if he sucked in a game, I dont give a crap about your practice viewing. And Quinn deserves to start an NFL game???? HA! I bet Stanzi had a chance to put up more than that MASSIVE 49 yds passing like Quinn did...just laughable...

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Where to begin with this statement.... our fascination to see him play??? He is a Chiefs player that is a tool available to us. I dont have a god d***ed crush on any player. I wanted to see if he sucked in a game, I dont give a crap about your practice viewing. And Quinn deserves to start an NFL game???? HA! I bet Stanzi had a chance to put up more than that MASSIVE 49 yds passing like Quinn did...just laughable...
    No I never said Quinn did. Don't recall ever saying that. However, it is very clear that Stanzi is a very big TOOL available to the Chiefs for sure. He has done absolutely nothing to show the Chiefs that he deserves to even suit up half of the season. And while you don't give a crap about my practive viewing or anyone else who else who thinks he is crap. The fact that he has not seen any ounce of playing time, and is widely reported in the media to be lucky to be on the team.

However, ignoring the obvious because you have yet to exerperience it yourself is laughable. Go pee on an electric fence if you need to see if it shocks you.

He has done absolutely nothing to show the Chiefs that he deserves to even suit up half of the season. The fact that he has not seen any ounce of playing time.
    Not that I disagree with you but you can not use that logic with this coaching staff, it left the best WR (Breaston) after Bowie on the bench most of this year because he did know the game plan even though he did the year before.

On the other hand as bad as Quinn did yesterday what would it have hurt to see what we had in Stanzi, are you afraid he would have made the score 52 to 3? It was not even a game it was no more than a practice for Denver it was not even a warmup for the playoffs? Now the next coach does not really have an idea what Stanzi can do.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Not that I disagree with you but you can not use that logic with this coaching staff, it left the best WR (Breaston) after Bowie on the bench most of this year because he did know the game plan even though he did the year before.

On the other hand as bad as Quinn did yesterday what would it have hurt to see what we had in Stanzi, are you afraid he would have made the score 52 to 3? It was not even a game it was no more than a practice for Denver it was not even a warmup for the playoffs? Now the next coach does not really have an idea what Stanzi can do.
    What would him playing accomplish for thise wanting to see him other than excuses for why he did no better?

What would him playing accomplish for thise wanting to see him other than excuses for why he did no better?
    I absolutely agree with this.

Ok. What would it HURT to see what he could do? I mean seriously, You act like we were asking to replace Tom Brady. I don't care what the guys last name is. Irrevelant game with a predictable score. I just dont understand why you are hellbent on making it known that he is a clown that cant throw a ball. It was a zero risk situation. ZERO. But hey, we got 3 pts for the day. So, if he wouldve went in there and flopped, we get 0 pts. Wow, big difference.
    Whatever, dude. This is something we will never agree on and our opinions mean nothing except meaningless back and forth. I do hope he goes somewhere and finds his abilities and proves people wrong. I guess I root for the underdog instead of burying him without seeing real game time.

To see if he could lead the team or if he is a total bust why else?

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    To see if he could lead the team or if he is a total bust why else?
    ... and you think throwing a rookie QB behind an O-line that, by the end of Sunday saw our starting RT playing LT on top of numerous other injuries along the line, against the best pass rush in the league and the #3 defense overall would be the best situation to evaluate the young QB? Not to mention, the play-calling is horrendous and he has nobody to throw to...

So, basically, what you're saying is that we should've thrown him in to see if he was the messiah? Is that right?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast