Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No love for the Chiefs

Default No love for the Chiefs

The Chiefs are not getting much love from the national media.

They're getting even less from me right now....

Why should they, they are bad and as it stands right now they have the first pick in the 2013 draft. They have lost to the team just above them in the standings twice. How much worse can you get?

They deserve no love!

Glad to see Pioli front and center on that picture. He is the problem.

needs a caption hmmm
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

i heartily agree w/everything except i don't believe that it is clark hunts fault we were 16 mil under the cap. i believe
    pioli was trying to impress clark w/his best value approach to talent saving the team money.........yeah great job scott! i am sure pioli had the green light to spend up to the cap if needed to put the best team on the field. as for pioli all i can say is les guillotine!!, les guillotine !!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

I don't and can't defend them any longer. I still wear my red every where I go and hear chuckles and criticizm daily. I will continue to support them, but there is no excuse for the way they are and have been playing. I dare say this by far the worst team ever, to play with so many top talent guys. The blame goes to ownership. This is deeper then management, however they get plenty of blame. Clark needs to sell the chiefs franchise, OR SIGN IT OVER TO CHIEFSCROWD. He knows nothing about football. This is mourning time for us fans. May this great team rise again! And when they do, I'm already there! Go CHIEFS!!!!!
    Last edited by 70 chiefsfan70; 12-18-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I don't and can't defend them any longer. I still wear my red every where I go and hear chuckles and criticizm daily. I will continue to support them, but there is no excuse for the way they are and have been playing. I dare say this by far the worst team ever, to play with so many top talent guys. The blame goes to ownership. This is deeper then management, however they get plenty of blame. Clark needs to sell the chiefs franchise, OR SIGN IT OVER TO CHIEFSCROWD. He knows nothing about football. This is mourning time for us fans. May this great team rise again! And when they do, I'm already there! Go CHIEFS!!!!!

owners don't have to know alot about football, when they get too involved in the "running" of their team [ala..jerry jones] they screw the team up more. thats why they hire GMs. the blame of what you see on the field belongs to the GM, the blame of hiring a putz as a GM goes to the owner
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I don't agree with your opinion about Clark knowing nothing about football.

When he got Pioli it was considered the best move of any team at the time and everyone expected Pioli to do great things with this team.

They brought in Haley who was considered by many to be the hottest HC prospect in the country after his tenure with AZ and their offensive scoring machine.

Then came Weiss and Crennel, both winners of Super Bowls and highly regarded in the sport as two of the best coordinators on their respective sides of the field.

For some reason none of it worked out but on paper it looked like we should be battling for championships by now.

What more did you honestly expect from the f'n guy?

Just because he hasn't dumped the entire thing mid-season doesn't mean he isn't working towards making things better.

From what I can see they're not getting much love at home either and with good reason. 2-10 is nothing to write home and brag about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast