Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the real problem with my team?

Default What is the real problem with my team?

I have no idea, geez, seriously we need to see something from this team, we have been incredibly bad for 8 years now and I do not see anything getting any better.

I was pessimistic when we started this season even when others were saying we would win the division. Crennel has never shown the ability to lead this team and when he chose his assistant staff, it was pathetic.

I hope Clark and or Pioli have something up there sleeves after this season. I am pessimistic that Pioli will be gone but we will see.

I think after this season, unless Hunt is ready to lay out some serious money, we are going to be a cellar dweller again next year, and I am not talking about free agents either. I think we have talent on this team, we need some spots, but I really think coaching is the biggest issue we have with a close second being QB.

We have about three more weeks before we see where this team will be next year.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm not as unhappy as most about the performance of Pioli. I will be just fine with them bringing him back. He has made some blunders, but so does every GM. This his last shot to find the right coach in my opinion.

A good coach would go .500 with this team. We desperately need a QB that can stretch the field. Someone that has enough arm to throw 20 yard passes with velocity. Cassel has incredible heart in my opinion. But it's simply not enough to overcome his lack of arm strength. We have a WR that can stretch the field in Baldwin but don't have a QB who can get the ball down field to him.

A good coaching staff, a QB with a better arm would bring us back to relevance. I'm afraid we are much farther away from a title than I thought 6 months ago tho. We need to sign Albert to a long term deal.

My vote is keep Pioli and hire another new coach. Unless we can land Bill Polian as GM. I think they would need to strongly consider making that move. The Bill Polian rumors are heating up again.
    Monday Observations: Looking for next big thing when it comes to GMs - NFL - CBSSports.com News, Rumors, Scores, Stats, Fantasy

Coach you have to be kidding. Keep Pioli?! First of all, no gm should ever be given the chance to hire THREE head coaches in 5 seasons, and you trust him to make that decision again?

The player personnel is even worse. He has not picked one starting calibur WR or CB in his 4 seasons here. Jon Baldwin, in the words of Solomon Wilcots from Sunday's game, "Jon Baldwin, the second year man out of Kansas City has trouble running routes and gets absolutely no seperation." Baldwin is a bust, all I have ever seen him do is jump in the air and tip the ball with one hand, he is never open, especially in man to man coverage. He just looks for jump balls.

The qb situation is even worse, during his tenure he has picked up Stanzi, Quinn, Cassel and Palko, absolutely hideous. And yet yo uwant him on board handling that situation, yet again?

He botched an ENTIRE draft in 2009, and in his 4 seasons in KC he has only two promising players in Justin Houston and Eric Berry . We saw on Sunday Pioli's product, that was his offense that he created, and it was absolutely horrendous.

I hope Pioli flies back to Boston after the Denver game.

I would be surprised if Clark makes a change at GM, I hope I am surprised.

I'm gonna go with Pioli too. I thought we had gold when we picked him up back when. Then he picked up Cassel and Todd Haley... m'kay maybe, but our team has developing talent so I think with Pioli we're a few years away. My thoughts at the time.

Didn't happen.

His coaching selections have not worked, we've been snake-bitten by injuries and are falling back in the division instead of rising which is where we should be... rising stars. No good quarterbacks through the draft or free agency. I had hoped for the best from Brady too, much like Cassel, he was a 10th selection and who knows maybe, maybe he can develop but relying on this is horrible.

That and I've heard his reputation isn't very good. There may be something behind him over thinking his worth in his Patriot days.

Pioli
    Coaching Staff
    Quarterback

Can we please get a gm without a P in thier name????

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Really????
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    LOL Yeah, I'm to too high on Polian either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12