Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marv levi

Default Marv levi

Rumors suggest marv levi could be on the chopping block. I kinda like him as a possible replacement. He has always produced a competitive team together even in their worst seasons. Does anyone else think this could be a good fit for us?

The coaches help I kinda see it as the head coach helps put the team and the scheme together. Its up to the players to go out and win the game or superbowl. You can only blame the head coach for only his part of the failure. I'm not trying to say they are the answer to the chiefs problems, but their credentials are hard to ignore. I fear picking up a college coach or another nfl coach who never assembled a superbowl team or a playoff team for that matter. Not only would a bad QB draft or pickup set this team back again, but also an inexpierienced coach who wouldn't know how to utilize the talent of our team. Above all, I fear having to go through the rebuilding faze for another 3 plus years. Thats why I'm for getting a coach whos won games in the playoffs and appeared in the superbowl. At least they have a pretty good idea the caliber of competitivness that is required to be a relevant team. It hurts to say this but... The broncos have shown us and the rest of the afc west how far behind we have become. I don't see anyone close to even challenging them for the afc west title next year! Ok sorrry for the long post and rant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12