Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: "Very Reliable Source" says Pioli and Crennel Gone

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 22

    Default "Very Reliable Source" says Pioli and Crennel Gone


    0 Not allowed!
    This comes from Nick Wright:

    "From a more than reliable source: Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel have officially been told they will NOT be back next year. #Chiefs"

    https://twitter.com/getnickwright/st...27250736791552
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    You can hate the Hunts for what's happened, but I believe this; the kid thought he made a good move with pioli, and so did everybody else. The Hunts also put up 125 Million of their money to rehab Arrowhead. Half the seats are empty. He'll make a move, but not a knee jerk reaction. He'll get a lot of help, and hopefully make a move that doesn't blowup like SP did. I believe this!

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    You can hate the Hunts for what's happened, but I believe this; the kid thought he made a good move with pioli, and so did everybody else. The Hunts also put up 125 Million of their money to rehab Arrowhead. Half the seats are empty. He'll make a move, but not a knee jerk reaction. He'll get a lot of help, and hopefully make a move that doesn't blowup like SP did. I believe this!
    I do too! I do not think that Clark is about to trash his dads' legacy. I think he wants a few of those Lamar Hunt trophies.


  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NKC
    Posts
    252
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I fully agree and have felt this way for a while now. You kinda have to feel bad for Clark, he spent the money to buy the right people and they failed him. I can't imagine how hard it would be to make a decision on who you want to run your business after your last one was a total flop.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbia
    Posts
    847
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 16

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    I fully agree and have felt this way for a while now. You kinda have to feel bad for Clark, he spent the money to buy the right people and they failed him. I can't imagine how hard it would be to make a decision on who you want to run your business after your last one was a total flop.

    True, but in the same sense he should know that if he keeps piopli he should expect the same results.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Getting rid of Crennel couldn't come too soon in the off season.


  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Getting rid of Crennel couldn't come too soon in the off season.
    Amen. and pioli and dabol too! Merry Christmas

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    3,415
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 312
    Given: 304

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    To hell with my front teeth! All I want for Christmas is a new GM and coaching staff!

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Neosho, Mo.
    Posts
    310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Soo are these two out the day after sunday?

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg FL
    Posts
    331
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    Soo are these two out the day after sunday?
    He should fire them in the post game press conference in my opinion. But he's prob not gonna....
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    3,415
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 312
    Given: 304

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    He should fire them in the post game press conference in my opinion. But he's prob not gonna....
    I don't see any need to humiliate them. Simply getting rid of them will be enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Manning refused to visit KC, Reliable source:
    By Connie Jo in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 09:24 AM
  2. Manning refused to visit KC, Reliable source:
    By Connie Jo in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 11:14 AM
  3. "Official" Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots Game Day Th
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 09:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •