Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
Bailey, Powe, Smith and Pitoitua seem to provide plenty of depth even if Dorsey leaves. If we weren't willing to spend good money to keep Carr, any top flight FA CBs out there are going to be too high for us to bring in anyway. I expect the defensive secondary to be a position of need going into the draft.
Completely agreed. With Berry returning to form as of late I am confident he and flowers with bolster the secondary for the next few years.

But texas what do you think of depth? I have to say it... In what little I saw I like Tysyn Hartman... And Arenas has played decent in converting to the outside... But isn't the answer. The wild card here is how well Menzie converts to safety. I think he can do it (mainly cause i am a homer). certainly has the size. Berry, Lewis, Menzie, Elam, and Hartman?

So S I don't find near as pressing as CB. I think we need a true #2 brought in and move arenas back to the nickel packages.

And this is why I feel like even if we can't sign Bowe longterm we tag him (if we can 2 years in a row... new CBA?) to get us to the next draft.