vs.
    Indianapolis Colts (9-5)

Sunday, December 23, 12:00PM Central Time

at

Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO

on

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Indianapolis Colts Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Of course there are capable qb's in the draft, there are capable qb's in every draft.
    That's true but if we can get a capable QB later then our 1st pick and get someone else no matter who else it is with our 1st pick then that would be something to look at as well. All we have really said is we have a lot of opitions that's all
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    That's what I've been doing all year. Some will just twist that to say you're happy with Cassel in Quinn no matter how much you also say we need a QB.
    I read ya!

The offensive line has 2 rookies and Lilja out of place. The depth we have on our O-line is great. Rookies getting thrust into a starting role are going to have growing pains. Every rookie does. The O-line is in really good shape. The WRs aren't as bad as they've looked. A lot has to do with them not being able to get in rhythm without consistant QB play.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I'm sorry, but I see very few holes on this team other than QB. Put an average QB on this team and we're in the playoffs. Coaching is horrid as well. Team looked GREAT today. Just ANY kind of QB play and we'd be a good team.
    Yep. Luck barely outplayed Quinn today, and that was the difference.

That's true but if we can get a capable QB later then our 1st pick and get someone else no matter who else it is with our 1st pick then that would be something to look at as well. All we have really said is we have a lot of opitions that's all

I understand that, but since we are in the best spot available let's pick the best qb prospect in the draft, why limit ourselves? If our future GM thinks the best qb in the draft is projected to go in the second round then fine, but if not I do not want to leave it to chance.

I'm sorry, but I see very few holes on this team other than QB. Put an average QB on this team and we're in the playoffs. Coaching is horrid as well. Team looked GREAT today. Just ANY kind of QB play and we'd be a good team.

I still think we need to keep our D coordinator Gibbs, he has done a good job since taking over.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I understand that, but since we are in the best spot available let's pick the best qb prospect in the draft, why limit ourselves? If our future GM thinks the best qb in the draft is projected to go in the second round then fine, but if not I do not want to leave it to chance.
    Exactly why limit ourself IF we see a talent that stands out far more then any QB out there when we work them out? Now if no one really stands out more then the QBs YES GET THE QB that just makes sense. But should anyone stand out far more then a QB why not draft him. We have options we can trade back up and get a qb we can do so much why limit ourselfs is all I have been saying We can do so many different things. But for any of that someone would have to REALLY stand out above the QBs. I don't know that will happen I don't know that it won't
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Exactly why limit ourself IF we see a talent that stands out far more then any QB out there when we work them out? Now if no one really stands out more then the QBs YES GET THE QB that just makes sense. But should anyone stand out far more then a QB why not draft him. We have options we can trade back up and get a qb we can do so much why limit ourselfs is all I have been saying We can do so many different things. But for any of that someone would have to REALLY stand out above the QBs. I don't know that will happen I don't know that it won't
    You really have no stance. It's just "do the best thing."

The Chiefs DOMINATED that game today. That's how much an average QB means in this league. Ask yourself a quick question: Do you ever see a GOOD/GREAT QB on a bad team? Drew Brees this year... MAYBE? This was a pretty tough season for them considering all drama surrounding that team this year.

The Chiefs DOMINATED that game today. That's how much an average QB means in this league. Ask yourself a quick question: Do you ever see a GOOD/GREAT QB on a bad team? Drew Brees this year... MAYBE? This was a pretty tough season for them considering all drama surrounding that team this year.
    Stop making sense. This is prolly a 7/8 win team w/ Flacco.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast