Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What CHIEFS stuff did you get for Christmas?

Default What CHIEFS stuff did you get for Christmas?

I did not get a new GM or Coach, but i did get a CHIEFS toothbrush, CHIEFS yoyo, CHIEFS locomotive glass ornament, CHIEFS snowman glass ornament, CHIEFS coleman trailgating chair, CHIEFS sign "CHIEFS fans only others not welcome" and a CHIEFS Mr Potato Head, right now has his frowny face on!!!

anyonne else get some cool CHIEFS stuff that you can show off NEXT year???
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Lol chefs gear? I'm boycotting chefs gear.

yup doing the same. until they improve plus i already have a ton. the wallet could take the year off. just like the team did.

I got a Chiefs loss vs Indy ... kept me alive in my survivor pool (can't find an appropriate emoticon for this one).

Lol i told my family no chiefs stuff will get a jersey of whatever qb we bring in hoping that means a geno smith jersey or mike vick chiefs jersey :)

So did I but i guess it was too late my mother in law gave me a chiefs grill cover.... Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    Lol i told my family no chiefs stuff will get a jersey of whatever qb we bring in hoping that means a geno smith jersey or mike vick chiefs jersey :)
    Whatever!!!! Neither one belongs in the NFL!! That tells me a great deal!!! Wow just wow!!!!!!!

aha fair weather fans, only willing to be a good loyal CHIEFS fans if they are a decent respectable competitive team. of course if they really suck and are in need of an overhaul you don't want to support them until they prove to you they are worthy of your support. if you want to sell off your CHIEFS memorabilia at bargain prices PLEASE let ME know i am always buying. i have gotten some of my best deals after their worst seasons.
    i always make sure to wear my colors after particularly bad losses just to let everyone know that does not shake my loyalty to this team. unfortunately i have had to wear it alot this year.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    aha fair weather fans, only willing to be a good loyal CHIEFS fans if they are a decent respectable competitive team. of course if they really suck and are in need of an overhaul you don't want to support them until they prove to you they are worthy of your support. if you want to sell off your CHIEFS memorabilia at bargain prices PLEASE let ME know i am always buying. i have gotten some of my best deals after their worst seasons.
    i always make sure to wear my colors after particularly bad losses just to let everyone know that does not shake my loyalty to this team. unfortunately i have had to wear it alot this year.

and clark hunt truly appreciates you filling his pockets even when he puts a garbage team on the field

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    if you want to sell off your CHIEFS memorabilia at bargain prices PLEASE let ME know i am always buying.
    No thanks. But maybe I'll buy some of your stuff with the bundle of money that I stand to win by betting against the Chiefs nearly every game in last half of the season. Next year will be a different story, though. I'm sure of it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast