Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What CHIEFS stuff did you get for Christmas?

Default What CHIEFS stuff did you get for Christmas?

I did not get a new GM or Coach, but i did get a CHIEFS toothbrush, CHIEFS yoyo, CHIEFS locomotive glass ornament, CHIEFS snowman glass ornament, CHIEFS coleman trailgating chair, CHIEFS sign "CHIEFS fans only others not welcome" and a CHIEFS Mr Potato Head, right now has his frowny face on!!!

anyonne else get some cool CHIEFS stuff that you can show off NEXT year???
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

No Chiefs gear for me for Christmas this year.I will get more gear when this team becomes good or even make it to the playoffs

No Chiefs gear for me until next season. I have still been wearing my Chiefs gear every Sunday as well. Win or Lose i'm still representing my team. I'm just not buying anything until I see what they do this offseason. Go Chiefs!

Gotta chiefs jc black jersey that was half off from my uncle that obviously doesnt realize the Chiefs suck. Nice Jersey, though. Ill just save it to wear when they end up not sucking..

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    No thanks. But maybe I'll buy some of your stuff with the bundle of money that I stand to win by betting against the Chiefs nearly every game in last half of the season. Next year will be a different story, though. I'm sure of it...

none of my stuff would ever be for sale, i don't buy things just when they win games. i buy things because i love the team. i will give up on them only when the teams personality changes which would reflect that of the ownership. not just because they are losing. if they lose everygame next year i would still by thier stuff [@ 80% off] although i would be extremely upset and vocal calling for many heads and changes but in the end i will still be there with them. "faith is believing in something even when logic tells you not to" [miracle on 34th st.]

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    No thanks. But maybe I'll buy some of your stuff with the bundle of money that I stand to win by betting against the Chiefs nearly every game in last half of the season. Next year will be a different story, though. I'm sure of it...
    At what, 1.2-1 odds.?! C'mon quit playing!
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Whatever!!!! Neither one belongs in the NFL!! That tells me a great deal!!! Wow just wow!!!!!!!
    Your right vick dosent deserve in the nfl, won a mvp been to nfc championship game, pro bowls, millions of dollars, your right... Say when was the last time we were excited about our qb or went to a championship game?

still got my black leather Chiefs jacket I bought the day after they lost one of those 13-3 seasons. really expensive the day before then went on sale dirt cheap the day after HE !!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I was blessed with a Chiefs blanket! I am always cold at home in the winter. My daughter made me the warmest blanket ever! She made it for me, when I curl up on the couch and wrap that Chiefs Blanket around me, I am warm and filled with love! Hand made by my daughter, and warmed by love.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I was blessed with a Chiefs blanket! I am always cold at home in the winter. My daughter made me the warmest blanket ever! She made it for me, when I curl up on the couch and wrap that Chiefs Blanket around me, I am warm and filled with love! Hand made by my daughter, and warmed by love.

there you go!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12