Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to the 5 Chiefs Players that made the Pro Bowl

Hybrid View

Default Congrats to the 5 Chiefs Players that made the Pro Bowl

Jamaal Charles, Tamba Hali, Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry, and Dustin Colquitt.

I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season. Kinda surprised about Hali over Houston, since I think Houston had more sacks, but I wouldnt be surprised if Houston is an alternate.

It is sad that we have more PLAYERS in the probowl than WINS. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post

I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season.

It is sad that we have more players in the probowl than wins. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!
    Happy for our 5 players that made it on the Pro Bowl roster best of luck to them and hopefully AFC will win and beat the NFC Team.

I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season. Kinda surprised about Hali over Houston, since I think Houston had more sacks, but I wouldnt be surprised if Houston is an alternate.

It is sad that we have more PLAYERS in the probowl than WINS. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!
    Camping this time of year??! The desert I assume?

Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!
    Camping??? What are you nuts? December, blizzard and all. But I am confident that the right decisions will be made for this organization, and you can thaw while reading the good news when you return.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Camping this time of year??! The desert I assume?
    Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Camping??? What are you nuts? December, blizzard and all. But I am confident that the right decisions will be made for this organization, and you can thaw while reading the good news when you return.
    No, I live in Hawaii now, its summer year round! Worst case scenario it drops to 70 and rains a little! I used to live in the California desert up until 2 years ago. Even the desert would be ridiculous. It would get below freezing and occasionally snow. Very weird to see a snow covered Cactus.

No, I live in Hawaii now, its summer year round! Worst case scenario it drops to 70 and rains a little! I used to live in the California desert up until 2 years ago. Even the desert would be ridiculous. It would get below freezing and occasionally snow. Very weird to see a snow covered Cactus.
    Ahhh awesome! Have good friends out there and yep summer year round, spent two wks on my honeymoon. Have fun.

I don't see how Eric berry made it this year. Justin Houston should have been there instead.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

This is part of the reason I think Pioli should stay. There's talent on the roster, and even guys like Albert, Flowers, and Houston could have made it.

He just has to get the right coach in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    This is part of the reason I think Pioli should stay. There's talent on the roster, and even guys like Albert, Flowers, and Houston could have made it.

Yep

This team has far more talent then 2 wins. Coaching has hurt every player on this team. Coaching is this teams biggest problem I am really hopeing to get this taken care of.

Pioli can stay or go it makes no difference to me. he has to make the right coaching hire this time to keep his job if he does stay.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post

Problem with Pioli is that last year when Crennel became interim he should just be a interim coach and bring in a new coaching staff after last year but of course he trust him and we are 2-12 and about to have the 1st pick.C rennel should never been a Chiefs head coach horrible mistake by Pioli.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast