Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congrats to the 5 Chiefs Players that made the Pro Bowl

Default Congrats to the 5 Chiefs Players that made the Pro Bowl

Jamaal Charles, Tamba Hali, Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry, and Dustin Colquitt.

I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season. Kinda surprised about Hali over Houston, since I think Houston had more sacks, but I wouldnt be surprised if Houston is an alternate.

It is sad that we have more PLAYERS in the probowl than WINS. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!

Proves what a joke the pro bowl voting system is. Of course, Matt CAssel making a pro bowl proved that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Proves what a joke the pro bowl voting system is. Of course, Matt CAssel making a pro bowl proved that already.
    Well he was an alternated and did throw 27 tds to only 7 ints that year.

Berry making it is questionable the media loves him but man he was getting beat on a regular basis for the better part of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I read this post, most of it verbatim, from another website and I know the guy that crafted it.

And if you were to read that post a bit more carefully I said half of it wasn't mine.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 12-29-2012 at 02:51 PM.

I don't think Berry should of been in it this year either, I have seen him repeatedly get torched in passing downs, and I am not just talking about Gates.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123