Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike gundy

Default Mike gundy

Ive never payed much attention to college football up close until this year. My wife is a die hard oklahoma state university fan so of course i took her to a game this year and ive watched more college ball then ever.(i still prefer a goid chiefs game over any other game). But i was thinking mike gundy could be a surprise pick for a head coaching role in the nfl. I like his fire and with the way offenses are changing in the nfl i liked to see what he could do with a new qb and jc. What you guys think of gundy

He's kinda over the top for my taste. This rant was completely ridiculous. His aim was at a female student journalist who wrote about a backup QB.

His kids DO play hard for him, but I think he should be doing better with the athletes he has at OSU than he does. His offense is EXTREMELY gimmicky and not something I think that would translate all that well to the NFL level. I also don't think he has the personality to deal with adult athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post

He's kinda over the top for my taste. This rant was completely ridiculous. His aim was at a female student journalist who wrote about a backup QB.

His kids DO play hard for him, but I think he should be doing better with the athletes he has at OSU than he does. His offense is EXTREMELY gimmicky and not something I think that would translate all that well to the NFL level. I also don't think he has the personality to deal with adult athletes.
    I love this rant LOL

I'M A MAN I'M 40 He will never live that down lol
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Yea ive seen that clip but i like it cause its a rant that makes since. Hes just protecting his kid. I like it i like his attitude. We gotta get a coach with fire to put under these pro atheletes a$$es. The offenses isnt gimicky at all its no huddle pure speed play calling. They mix in the run extremely well and take shots when needed.

First time i seen this clip and I like it. Good for him for standing up for his players and program. That is definitely the kind of intensity we need for our organization. Who wouldn't play hard for a coach that does that. I am clueless about his coaching and record though??

66-35 4-2 bowl games. Hes a motivator love his offense balance and dosent ever have a flashy d but surprisingly solid d. The games ive watched this year they play to the level of there young age as a team but they went neck and neck with ou and put up a good fight against ku.

Dunno if he is ready for the NFL, but I really like the way he specifically addressed that entire rant to the reporter that wrote the article. Good on him for calling that rat******* out!

There is no way Gundy Leaves OSU he loves OSU he went to school there.I bet you guys that he will be at OSU till he wants to retire from Coaching

My wife agrees she gave me the death look when i said what if he comes to kc lol. Idk he supousedly talked to arkansas and tennesee and in january he said he would think about the nfl someday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast