Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Pinstripe Bowl: WVU v Syracuse

Default Pinstripe Bowl: WVU v Syracuse

December 29th, 3:15 p.m. ET

Last game of the season for Geno Smith, and our last chance to see him play as a Mountaineer before the Draft.

If Murray is projected to go #1 overall in a better draft class next year, wouldn't it be safe to assume he'd be among the top 2 or 3 in this class if not #1 overall after all evaluations are said and done? I'm not as high on Murray as I am on Wilson, but I think he would go in the first round.

No one knows if he is staying or coming out.
    Probably depends on how he does in the bowl game and what he thinks Georgia will do next year , title game shot or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Are you saying big 12 is not legitthe competition? If not, I am guessing the only qb we can draft is from the SEC? The top 3 rookie qbs this year (Luck, RG3, Wilson) did not play better competition than what Geno played this year.
    The PAC 10 and big ten are better than the big 12 and dude rgiii won the Heisman last year when the big 12 still had mizzou and Texas a and m and ok st findhed in the top 3. So. I'm not understanding your comparison here at all. Geno played in he big east last year which is barely even a conference this year. Sooooo I'm lost. Russel Wilson, Andrew luck, rg 3 played much stiiffer competition and may not have the stats but are LEADERS, Geno is a blood sign flashing thug. I don't think you all understand the importance of this no matter the circumstance. I have lived in the inner city I know the blood sign I know bloods. The only reason you flash this sign is to indicate that there are people to protect you. You are not a leader you are a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    The PAC 10 and big ten are better than the big 12 and dude rgiii won the Heisman last year when the big 12 still had mizzou and Texas a and m and ok st findhed in the top 3. So. I'm not understanding your comparison here at all. Geno played in he big east last year which is barely even a conference this year. Sooooo I'm lost. Russel Wilson, Andrew luck, rg 3 played much stiiffer competition and may not have the stats but are LEADERS, Geno is a blood sign flashing thug. I don't think you all understand the importance of this no matter the circumstance. I have lived in the inner city I know the blood sign I know bloods. The only reason you flash this sign is to indicate that there are people to protect you. You are not a leader you are a coward.
    How can you even call the PAC 10 better than the Big 12 after Baylor spanked UCLA and Texas beat Oregon State? USC also lost to an ACC team today...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    How can you even call the PAC 10 better than the Big 12 after Baylor spanked UCLA and Texas beat Oregon State? USC also lost to an ACC team today...
    And the big 10 being better than the big 12 is laughable too.

How many wins does Wisconsin have?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Geno is a blood sign flashing thug. I don't think you all understand the importance of this no matter the circumstance. I have lived in the inner city I know the blood sign I know bloods. The only reason you flash this sign is to indicate that there are people to protect you. You are not a leader you are a coward.
    Agreed. There are few things that a person whom I have never met has to do only once, which to me says something deep seated and disturbing about his/her character. This would be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    And the big 10 being better than the big 12 is laughable too.

How many wins does Wisconsin have?
    WHat does that have to do with the price of tea in china??? Oklahoma under achieved Texas under achieved. Pretty sure Ohio st is 12 and 0. Because UCLA lost a bowl game to Baylor and Wisconsin has 7 wins that makes the big 12 and Big 10 weaker than the big 12. Okay fine Geno smith is the best qb and has played superior competition to any of the other qbs. I will concede that. But playing QB in the NFL is more than just having the talent.

but like I have said and will continue to say until proved wrong he is mentally weak. I would love for you to go to the city and flash a blood and see what the Eff happens.

Yeah you are right the AP poll, Ohio state can't be ranked in the other 2, has a whopping 2 teams from the big 12 where as the PAC 12 and big 10 have four each.

Yeah you are right the AP poll, Ohio state can't be ranked in the other 2, has a whopping 2 teams from the big 12 where as the PAC 12 and big 10 have four each.
    Polls are irrelevant. Why? Like I just said, two unranked Big 12 teams took care of two ranked PAC 12 teams. Unranked Baylor took #17 UCLA to the woodshed. You're going to try to convince me those teams are still better because they have a number in front of them? Please.

Kansas State gets a piece of Oregon too so we'll see if the Big 12 can make it 3-0.

Polls are irrelevant. Why? Like I just said, two unranked Big 12 teams took care of two ranked PAC 12 teams. Unranked Baylor took #17 UCLA to the woodshed. You're going to try to convince me those teams are still better because they have a number in front of them? Please.

Kansas State gets a piece of Oregon too so we'll see if the Big 12 can make it 3-0.
    UCLA had little to no hype as did Oregon state from what i recall. Texas West Virginian and Oklahoma were all supposed to contend. If its not a BCS bowl I really don't care. Mizzou beat Arkansas in the cotton bowl a few years ago in no way is the big 12 even in the same playing field as the SEC.

Schools in bowl games often have key players and coach's that have taken jobs elsewhere. There just isn't the same fire as pre BCS. College bowl games have kinda become a joke but I guess we can say the big 12 beat the PAC 10 in at least one obscure bowl. Lets see what happens in the kstate oregon game.