Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 163

Thread: Pinstripe Bowl: WVU v Syracuse

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default Pinstripe Bowl: WVU v Syracuse


    0 Not allowed!

    December 29th, 3:15 p.m. ET


    Last game of the season for Geno Smith, and our last chance to see him play as a Mountaineer before the Draft.

  2. #91
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    If we don't spend money to bring in depth and solidify our O line it won't matter if Jesus Christ gets drafted as our qb he won't have any luck. Uess a qb really steps it up from now to the combine we need to draft bpa with number 1. Get a good qb with number 2, OR just draft bpa this draft and hope for a better qb class next season. I don't want to be forced into taking a qb that is gonna be another bust when we have plenty of needs in this team.
    Yeah the 2014 draft is supposedly qb heavy.

  3. #92
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 182
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The top 5 QBs in this class are so interchangeable that you could take the 5th best QB at #33 overall and be just as well off at that position as if you had taken a QB #1 overall.

  4. #93
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    The top 5 QBs in this class are so interchangeable that you could take the 5th best QB at #33 overall and be just as well off at that position as if you had taken a QB #1 overall.
    Correct.
    SHUT IT

  5. #94
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Cam Newton wasn't worth the #1 overall either according to pundits.
    Cam newton 6 and 10 last year and at best 6 and 10 this year. Yeah great job.

  6. #95
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,709
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 396
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    We draft Geno, end of discussion. He can throw the deep ball and has the physical tools.

    If there is another qb out there better then we draft him. We need offense.
    Why? He barly had a winning record in College why should I think he will be any better in the NFL where it's tougher to win games? There's more to playing QB then "he can throw the deep ball"

  7. #96
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg FL
    Posts
    331
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Cam newton 6 and 10 last year and at best 6 and 10 this year. Yeah great job.
    Cam Newton can't help his team play defense. But IMO he is a good qb who will become more of a winner when he gets some good pieces around him. If anyone think a rookie qb is gonna step in and fix all the problems we have here then they're dreaming.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

  8. #97
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Why? He barly had a winning record in College why should I think he will be any better in the NFL where it's tougher to win games? There's more to playing QB then "he can throw the deep ball"

    Are you still on the Te'o warpath after seeing this offense all year?

    This is the worst offense I have ever seen.

    Geno has played well against good competition and has the physical tools. If there is something mentally wrong with him then we move on to the next product.

  9. #98
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Cam Newton can't help his team play defense. But IMO he is a good qb who will become more of a winner when he gets some good pieces around him. If anyone think a rookie qb is gonna step in and fix all the problems we have here then they're dreaming.
    Carolina's offense is 17 and Carolina's DEFENSE IS 8. Defense is is in the top 10 bro.

  10. #99
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,709
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 396
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Are you still on the Te'o warpath after seeing this offense all year?

    This is the worst offense I have ever seen.

    Geno has played well against good competition and has the physical tools. If there is something mentally wrong with him then we move on to the next product.
    Where did I mention Teo

    I just want you to explain why it's so clear to draft a QB who can barly have a winning record in college and think he will be just the fix in the NFL

  11. #100
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Cam Newton can't help his team play defense. But IMO he is a good qb who will become more of a winner when he gets some good pieces around him. If anyone think a rookie qb is gonna step in and fix all the problems we have here then they're dreaming.
    Look at what Wilson is doing in Seattle. It can happen.
    SHUT IT

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pro Bowl
    By tornadospotter in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:24 AM
  2. Saturday is St. Jude Bowl For Life @ Gladstone Bowl
    By Connie Jo in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 06:43 PM
  3. I'm lost...why is the Pro Bowl before Super Bowl?
    By Connie Jo in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 03:18 AM
  4. TG at the Pro Bowl
    By jap1 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 10:02 PM
  5. Pro Bowl!
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 02:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •