Thread: AJ McCarron will you change your mind?

Default AJ McCarron will you change your mind?

I was very impressed with his play, especially his accuracy and arm strength and he's a winner. He could always change his mind... He would look good in Red.

He looked good today. Like another guy pointed out on my timeline though, it's tough to evaluate him since he never faces pressure. I mean, that Alabama OL is ridiculous. He always has a clean pocket.

He just seems to hit his receivers in where they can catch it. He looks as though he can throw on the run as well. He does have a good o-line and that run game is sick...

His little tantrum at Jones makes me think twice about him. Seriously, you are going to go off o. Your teammate (who happens to be a senior) when you are up by 4TDs?! Show some composure. I don't care who f'd up, you don't scream at a teammate while on the field. If you must, you wait until you are on the sidelines.

That and the time his OL gives him makes me want to see how we'll he deals with pressure and quick decision making. ND looked horrible. Watched them all season and they were completely out of it mentally until the second half, and even then they were outmuscled on the line.

I'm just as interested in what Golson develops into in a couple years, too bad we will have our QB situation figured out by then.

That tantrum was at his roommate and was only because the center was trying to change that he was changing and time ran out so MJ had to call a timeout. I have seen it on the Chiefs between QB and C because the C did not snap the ball.

I wanted him all year but he doesn't want us. His coach is staying..fir now.. if he left..he might come out.. might not be final yet. Sucks if coach leaves after draft and the Kid gets stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I wanted him all year but he doesn't want us. His coach is staying..fir now.. if he left..he might come out.. might not be final yet. Sucks if coach leaves after draft and the Kid gets stuck.
    Saban would be foolish to go. He's not going to make that much more and he is king of the NCAA world. Who's gonna beat them next year?

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Saban would be foolish to go. He's not going to make that much more and he is king of the NCAA world. Who's gonna beat them next year?
    Maybe Johnny Football again, he beat him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Maybe Johnny Football again, he beat him this year.
    A and M is gonna be pretty damn good next year.