Thread: Phillip rivers

Default Phillip rivers

First off im not a phillip rivers fan.. His attitude and being on a rival team rub me the wrong way, but hes got talent and is the leader of his offense. Ive seen some reports saying that nothing says hell leave sandiego in 2013 but my question is why is this even possibly a issue and if it is could we be interested? Hes had two sub par years but he has no weapons this year, the head coach and gm will be canned monday so the team will be rebuilding. The only reason i bring his name up is because our 1 super major ultra need above all else we need a qb (and a new coach and gm)

can't wait for our pink slips.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    can't wait for our pink slips.

I'm waiting to see how many pink slips they hand out and to who. January should be a very interesting month round Arrowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by swochief View Post
    I'm waiting to see how many pink slips they hand out and to who. January should be a very interesting month round Arrowhead.
    im bettin' a lot a pink slips are already filled out and ready for delivery
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    im bettin' a lot a pink slips are already filled out and ready for delivery

An aweful lot of fans are sure hoping so.
    Last edited by swochief; 12-29-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: too many letters to word

Nice drive by Nassib. That last throw was questionable, but hard to argue with the result.

Only difference between Nassib and geno today was Nassib's recievers dropped alot of balls and Smith's have a heck of alot more skill and speed , and still he didn't play better. Geno has absolutely no pocket awareness at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    First off im not a phillip rivers fan.. His attitude and being on a rival team rub me the wrong way, but hes got talent and is the leader of his offense. Ive seen some reports saying that nothing says hell leave sandiego in 2013 but my question is why is this even possibly a issue and if it is could we be interested? Hes had two sub par years but he has no weapons this year, the head coach and gm will be canned monday so the team will be rebuilding. The only reason i bring his name up is because our 1 super major ultra need above all else we need a qb (and a new coach and gm)
    I'd take Rivers over Smith or Vick as the veteran QB for the draft pick we select. Rivers > anything we've had recently, I have a feeling he doesn't rub ya the wrong way if he's your guy and not a rival.

Sign him, bench him, make fun of him.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I'd take Rivers over Smith or Vick as the veteran QB for the draft pick we select. Rivers > anything we've had recently, I have a feeling he doesn't rub ya the wrong way if he's your guy and not a rival.
    You'd guess wrong in my case by a solar system length and then some. How some of you hate Cassel, yeah, that's how I feel about Rivers X10.