Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glennon

Default Glennon

Since Glennon's being mentioned as a possible qb KC will draft i've set the dvr to record the game. Vandy is a good team this year(great by their standards) ,about equal to NC St , so we should get at least a decent feel for what he can do.

Also NC St will have an interim coach for the game. If he plays good in this game then I think KC will look a little harder at him. Now if only they get some bad weather for the game so we could see him from that stand point. If he could to it w/ all that i'd be sold. But we shall see.

Who knows what Clown Pioli will do to screw up our team next year....
    SHUT IT

Ill watch this game still like geno but im open for anyone other then cassel quinn and stanzi

Wow Glennon didn't show up either.

Like his mid range , 10 to 25 yds , better than Geno's , does have some mobility and way better pocket awareness. also like that he is a big kid.

But he forces too many passes where he shouldn't. Couple of his picks had pressure crashin in his face(should have took the sack on the one) but that one pick was just a really bad pass. Couldn't really tell how many of the bad throws were wrs running bad routes , just great coverage or if he was just trying to squeeze them in. If they were on him he'll have to break that habit or he won't make it in the pros.

Right now, for me, both Glennon and Geno are at best an early 2nd to mid 3rd , almost a coin toss.

So far only the Ohio QB has played well of the ones i'm lookin at. Don't know that i want them to take him early tho.
    Sure hope Murray does well and comes out.

Guess the senior bowls and others along w/ the combine will tell.

Any one else see someone that has looked good?
    Last edited by swochief; 12-31-2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: left stuff out.

i watched to see what glennon had and i'm not impressed at all. Does have good short-mid ball, but everytime he tried to go deep he underthrew the WR and it went right to the DB. No emotion at all either from what i saw.. i turned it off right after his 3rd pick and started watching USC game. Still wish barkley was playing damN!

Geno is still looking like best option im telling you hell seperate himself in combine pro day and interviews

i think it's a toss up at this point between barkley, smith, and wilson. Pretty much put their name on the boards and throw a dart. One will jump out by the draft, it's a waiting game at this point

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    i think it's a toss up at this point between barkley, smith, and wilson. Pretty much put their name on the boards and throw a dart. One will jump out by the draft, it's a waiting game at this point

I'd take Wilson. Unless we go west coast then Barkley or to the spread then Geno.

The Oilers were the best spread team ever w/ Moon at QB and they never won the SB.

West coast is all timing , not sure we have the wrs to run it , besides interrupt the timing and it has a hard time moving the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by swochief View Post
    Wow Glennon didn't show up either.

Like his mid range , 10 to 25 yds , better than Geno's , does have some mobility and way better pocket awareness. also like that he is a big kid.

But he forces too many passes where he shouldn't. Couple of his picks had pressure crashin in his face(should have took the sack on the one) but that one pick was just a really bad pass. Couldn't really tell how many of the bad throws were wrs running bad routes , just great coverage or if he was just trying to squeeze them in. If they were on him he'll have to break that habit or he won't make it in the pros.

Right now, for me, both Glennon and Geno are at best an early 2nd to mid 3rd , almost a coin toss.

So far only the Ohio QB has played well of the ones i'm lookin at. Don't know that i want them to take him early tho.
    Sure hope Murray does well and comes out.

Guess the senior bowls and others along w/ the combine will tell.

Any one else see someone that has looked good?

That is about the most insanest comment I'v heard or seen. There is no that I have seen or read that has Geno the top ten in the first round. Unless something big happens between now and the draft, Geno will be gone by the 10th pick.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    That is about the most insanest comment I'v heard or seen. There is no that I have seen or read that has Geno the top ten in the first round. Unless something big happens between now and the draft, Geno will be gone by the 10th pick.
    He probably will be, but that does not mean he is a top ten value pick, last year he would not have been picked in the first round maybe later in the second probably later. He will only be a top ten pick because there are no better QBs in this draft.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast