Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: pioli will be back according to sources

Default pioli will be back according to sources

more and more reports are coming in that pioli will not be fired. only crennell.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    And I agree that a QB will make the biggest impact but that impact isn't always good. If we had a stout D ok that's different We MUST take a QB. But we don't have a stout D or anything. We can't limit ourselfs to a QB.

The thing I said about Teo is that we should LOOK AT HIm. I never once said we need to draft him. I said give him a look work him out do all that stuff and then if AND ONLY IF he CLEARLY stands out above all the qbs we look at then take him. There's a condition to takeing him. I've never once said we need to take him just we can't ignore him you are the one that twist it to me saying that we should take him.

Only a few times have you talked about anything other then QB and Pioli. When I bring up the poor d the fact that the WR had the ball hit him in the hands and it still ended up in the defenders hands you label me as an "excuse maker" ECT. Qb is our biggest problem but that doesn't mean it's makeing excuses to talk about the other problems when they happen. That's the problem I have with the talk here anything other then how bad our qbs is just labeled as "Excuse making" "lovefest" ECT. And when the same standards are used on Geno Smith all of a sudden you want to talk about the horrible defenseive play. The problem with your look on the QB situation is your double standard. I've been saying all year you can't have it both ways.

I agree with you. Some are solid on the qb or bust trak.

Recievers droppin balls when current qbs do hit them in the hands way too often. We only have one good Te and he gets hurt alot.

I want to get the qb too , but not at number one if they do not grade out in the top 5-6 , and i do not want Geno w/ a first round period.

This defense is definately missin a few pieces too. They need a taller CB(donkeys proved that often today) , a bruisin run stopper at MLB , and i hate to say it cause the D-line is pretty young but they need help there too.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    more and more reports are coming in that pioli will not be fired. only crennell.
    Please don't say things like that! You are inflaming my ulcers!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    I just saw on Fox pre game Jay Glazier said Pioli to meet with Clark tomorrow to explain why he should be retained and why his next coach will be right move. Ugh, I guess his drafting record, and winning record aren't enough to explain why he shouldn't?!!?
    If that's true...Hats off to Clark Hunt for being a fan of live, stand up comedy in the board room.

How can Pioli explain himself out of this one ?!? I can't even imagine Pioli WANTING to come back after a season like 2012. With that being said, everyone needs a job these days, so I'd like to recommend Pioli & co. to the San Diego Chargers.

I really hope they fire pioli by day break. Kinda been flip floppin on it for a week or so cause they will probably do quite a bit of rebuilding if and when they do. Chiefs are a young team after all. As it is we're a ways off from being competitive from what i've seen the last 7-8 weeks. Good coaches , good QB & CB would do alot.

But this evening I remembered what it is I hate most about the way he runs things besides the bad drafts and coaches , enuff to run him out of KC on their own.

Its all this secret secret crap. No one allowed to talk except him or the coach and they give coach speak & not much info on anything. Now i'm hearing that the players hardly do things in and around the community anymore either. This "Patriots" stuff needs to be gone.

I dont need to know games plans or severity of injuries or exact players they're trying to get but it'd sure be great if they let the fans back in. Feel like they don't care one way or the other as long as we give them our money.

I know its still a business and cold hard cash is the bottom line. But its our hard earned money we spend on the Chiefs and i for one would like to know more about what's going on at Arrowhead besides they drop gum wrappers on the floor once in awhile.

And I agree that a QB will make the biggest impact but that impact isn't always good. If we had a stout D ok that's different We MUST take a QB. But we don't have a stout D or anything. We can't limit ourselfs to a QB.

The thing I said about Teo is that we should LOOK AT HIm. I never once said we need to draft him. I said give him a look work him out do all that stuff and then if AND ONLY IF he CLEARLY stands out above all the qbs we look at then take him. There's a condition to takeing him. I've never once said we need to take him just we can't ignore him you are the one that twist it to me saying that we should take him.

Only a few times have you talked about anything other then QB and Pioli. When I bring up the poor d the fact that the WR had the ball hit him in the hands and it still ended up in the defenders hands you label me as an "excuse maker" ECT. Qb is our biggest problem but that doesn't mean it's makeing excuses to talk about the other problems when they happen. That's the problem I have with the talk here anything other then how bad our qbs is just labeled as "Excuse making" "lovefest" ECT. And when the same standards are used on Geno Smith all of a sudden you want to talk about the horrible defenseive play. The problem with your look on the QB situation is your double standard. I've been saying all year you can't have it both ways.
    I know this is kind of irrelevant but your spelling is so awful.. But you're telling me we shouldn't draft QB (which is our number one need if you didn't know) because we need a linebacker instead?... the thought process behind that is sickening. Pioli?

Spell check my friend.. But you're telling me we shouldn't draft QB (which is our number one need if you didn't know) because we need a linebacker instead?... the thought process behind that is sickening. Pioli?

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post
    I know this is kind of irrelevant but your spelling is so awful.. But you're telling me we shouldn't draft QB (which is our number one need if you didn't know) because we need a linebacker instead?... the thought process behind that is sickening. Pioli?

I know I have horrible spelling LOL Never been good at it

What I'm saying is that we were so bad this year we can't afford to ignore any player that's out there. It's not that we are a QB away. We have a TON of wholes on BOTH sides of the ball. QB is the biggest Problem I agree but I don't see a CLEAR answer to that problem in the draft. I need to look at All options that are out there. And IF IF one stands out far more then a QB that we work out because we do need to work out every QB as well then we draft that player. That's IF they stand out as a better choice. If not I agree draft the QB. But so many are saying draft a QB no matter what at number 1 I don't think we have the luxury of that mindset. If there was a standout QB like Luck this year then no problem he would be the clear choice there's not that stand out guy at QB or any spot. We have to look at all options is what I'm saying. Drafting a QB just to draft a QB at number 1 can be worse then not drafting one at all. Given that you have to give that QB a couple of years to see what he has got most the time. If it's not there and they don't see it don't force it. If you don't see a option that is clearly better then go with QB
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Had an alert that Jacksonville fired their GM at 730 central standard time this morning. Why are we so slow to do anything?????

during the game yesterday they showed Pioli up in the press box writing something. the announcer said probably his resignation. I hit the floor laffin'.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Browns step up to the plate. WTF!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast