Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glennon

Default Glennon

Since Glennon's being mentioned as a possible qb KC will draft i've set the dvr to record the game. Vandy is a good team this year(great by their standards) ,about equal to NC St , so we should get at least a decent feel for what he can do.

Also NC St will have an interim coach for the game. If he plays good in this game then I think KC will look a little harder at him. Now if only they get some bad weather for the game so we could see him from that stand point. If he could to it w/ all that i'd be sold. But we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    That is about the most insanest comment I'v heard or seen. There is no that I have seen or read that has Geno the top ten in the first round. Unless something big happens between now and the draft, Geno will be gone by the 10th pick.

Then right now as it stands let him be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    He probably will be, but that does not mean he is a top ten value pick, last year he would not have been picked in the first round maybe later in the second probably later. He will only be a top ten pick because there are no better QBs in this draft.

Last year was last year, this year is what we have to choose from. To try and compare this year to last year makes no sense. Of course we would pick either Luck or Rg3 if they were on the board, but guess what they are NOT. This thread is here to talk about the best QB for this year. You can argue about value in the draft but value does not in any way fix our biggest need unless we pick a qb. Unless of course we end up signing some miracle qb in the fa or via big time trade.

There are several teams that are in a desperate qb situation, but none in a bigger need then our chiefs. It really does not matter you we draft if we don't have a qb we have nothing. That make the best qb the best value for us.

Nothing else matters.

Sure its possible to draft OL or DL in the first and hit the jackpot in the 2nd or third round, or even in the seventh, but its highly unlikely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12