Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Glennon

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SW Oklahoma
    Posts
    242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

    Default Glennon


    0 Not allowed!
    Since Glennon's being mentioned as a possible qb KC will draft i've set the dvr to record the game. Vandy is a good team this year(great by their standards) ,about equal to NC St , so we should get at least a decent feel for what he can do.

    Also NC St will have an interim coach for the game. If he plays good in this game then I think KC will look a little harder at him. Now if only they get some bad weather for the game so we could see him from that stand point. If he could to it w/ all that i'd be sold. But we shall see.






  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,005
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Who knows what Clown Pioli will do to screw up our team next year....
    SHUT IT

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Neosho, Mo.
    Posts
    310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ill watch this game still like geno but im open for anyone other then cassel quinn and stanzi

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SW Oklahoma
    Posts
    242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Wow Glennon didn't show up either.

    Like his mid range , 10 to 25 yds , better than Geno's , does have some mobility and way better pocket awareness. also like that he is a big kid.

    But he forces too many passes where he shouldn't. Couple of his picks had pressure crashin in his face(should have took the sack on the one) but that one pick was just a really bad pass. Couldn't really tell how many of the bad throws were wrs running bad routes , just great coverage or if he was just trying to squeeze them in. If they were on him he'll have to break that habit or he won't make it in the pros.

    Right now, for me, both Glennon and Geno are at best an early 2nd to mid 3rd , almost a coin toss.

    So far only the Ohio QB has played well of the ones i'm lookin at. Don't know that i want them to take him early tho.
    Sure hope Murray does well and comes out.

    Guess the senior bowls and others along w/ the combine will tell.

    Any one else see someone that has looked good?
    Last edited by swochief; 12-31-2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: left stuff out.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbia
    Posts
    847
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 16

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by swochief View Post
    Wow Glennon didn't show up either.

    Like his mid range , 10 to 25 yds , better than Geno's , does have some mobility and way better pocket awareness. also like that he is a big kid.

    But he forces too many passes where he shouldn't. Couple of his picks had pressure crashin in his face(should have took the sack on the one) but that one pick was just a really bad pass. Couldn't really tell how many of the bad throws were wrs running bad routes , just great coverage or if he was just trying to squeeze them in. If they were on him he'll have to break that habit or he won't make it in the pros.

    Right now, for me, both Glennon and Geno are at best an early 2nd to mid 3rd , almost a coin toss.

    So far only the Ohio QB has played well of the ones i'm lookin at. Don't know that i want them to take him early tho.
    Sure hope Murray does well and comes out.

    Guess the senior bowls and others along w/ the combine will tell.

    Any one else see someone that has looked good?


    That is about the most insanest comment I'v heard or seen. There is no that I have seen or read that has Geno the top ten in the first round. Unless something big happens between now and the draft, Geno will be gone by the 10th pick.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,192
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    That is about the most insanest comment I'v heard or seen. There is no that I have seen or read that has Geno the top ten in the first round. Unless something big happens between now and the draft, Geno will be gone by the 10th pick.
    He probably will be, but that does not mean he is a top ten value pick, last year he would not have been picked in the first round maybe later in the second probably later. He will only be a top ten pick because there are no better QBs in this draft.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbia
    Posts
    847
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 16

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    He probably will be, but that does not mean he is a top ten value pick, last year he would not have been picked in the first round maybe later in the second probably later. He will only be a top ten pick because there are no better QBs in this draft.

    Last year was last year, this year is what we have to choose from. To try and compare this year to last year makes no sense. Of course we would pick either Luck or Rg3 if they were on the board, but guess what they are NOT. This thread is here to talk about the best QB for this year. You can argue about value in the draft but value does not in any way fix our biggest need unless we pick a qb. Unless of course we end up signing some miracle qb in the fa or via big time trade.

    There are several teams that are in a desperate qb situation, but none in a bigger need then our chiefs. It really does not matter you we draft if we don't have a qb we have nothing. That make the best qb the best value for us.

    Nothing else matters.

    Sure its possible to draft OL or DL in the first and hit the jackpot in the 2nd or third round, or even in the seventh, but its highly unlikely.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SW Oklahoma
    Posts
    242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    That is about the most insanest comment I'v heard or seen. There is no that I have seen or read that has Geno the top ten in the first round. Unless something big happens between now and the draft, Geno will be gone by the 10th pick.


    Then right now as it stands let him be gone.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    648
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i watched to see what glennon had and i'm not impressed at all. Does have good short-mid ball, but everytime he tried to go deep he underthrew the WR and it went right to the DB. No emotion at all either from what i saw.. i turned it off right after his 3rd pick and started watching USC game. Still wish barkley was playing damN!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Neosho, Mo.
    Posts
    310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Geno is still looking like best option im telling you hell seperate himself in combine pro day and interviews

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •