Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: new information about pioli and it involved peyton manning

Default new information about pioli and it involved peyton manning

here is something that save our chiefs owner reported

Save Our Chiefs

We got some deep cover stuff to release now. This hits Facebook first so those on Twitter, click the link to read.

This is a note from one of the ace reporters with SOC and a long time friend.

Latest email I got is that Clark isn't ****ing around, which is obvious from interviews. I've been out most of the day, but the email came in before Clark went on the air.

The directive is no one from the football operations side is to speak until their final notice has been given either with a termination or a return.

Clark is trying to force Pioli's hand and have him quit. Clark had a heated discussion with Scott this morning according to this email. Clark told him he won't have any say in this head coach because "this head coach will be here longer than you will".

Then there's this piece of info. Clark talked with Peyton Manning at length Sunday night. He wanted to know why the Chiefs weren't considered and everything Peyton said pointed the finger squarely on Pioli. Said Pioli's rep across the league is terrible. His inability to foster a "team" environment instead of one ruled like a dictator was huge too.

This really pissed Clark off. I said in a previous post that the loss could have triggered all of this, but it's apparent the PM discussion could have as well.

I'm completely shocked to say the least. Everything, and I mean everything, I've been told paints Clark as someone with a school boy crush on Pioli.

Clark wants to make a splash. He also wants to save the money from just firing Pioli. With all the lawsuits that former employees have pending against the Chiefs that list Pioli, Clark may have a case to fire him with definite cause.

Source said that Clark changed overnight toward Pioli.

Take it for what it's worth.

I think it was Gunther Cunningham who had a passion for the internet. he found he was fired when he opened an email
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    THIS

I really don't buy anything the save our chiefs says. There fans just like us. I can report stuff to watch

According to an email I recived from a well placed source in the Chiefs front office Sunday after the game Clark told Romeo that he would be returning for anther season as the head coach.

However that all changed on Monday morning when Romeo came to work wearing a Twilight team Jacob tee shirt while Clark was in a team Edward Romeo was fired on the spot.
    Exactly, my sources deep within the Chiefs organization informed me that two deaf men got into an arguement, drew their swords and shot each other. If you don't believe this lie, ask the blind man; he saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Exactly, my sources deep within the Chiefs organization informed me that two deaf men got into an arguement, drew their swords and shot each other. If you don't believe this lie, ask the blind man; he saw it too.
    I heard that as well I asked one of the deaf men to confirm I guess he didn't here me
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I heard that as well I asked one of the deaf men to confirm I guess he didn't here me

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I want to make two things very clear.

1. Anything you read from "Save our Chiefs(SOC)" I would take with a huge grain of salt. They don't have any better insider information than YOU do. The guys that started that site/movement are guys that used to post in another forum and decided to start flying banners. They sure aren't insiders. Very similar to the article that got posted lastnight saying that Marty had already agreed to a deal to be the next coach of the Kansas City Chiefs. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

2. The MUCH more likely reason that Clark Hunt said that he would be hiring the next coach is because the impression is that Pioli is on the hot seat. Every media outlet has been speculating on whether Pioli would be retained. No highly sought after coaching prospect is going to agree to join the Chiefs if the GM is on the hot seat because a new GM could mean a new head coach is brought in. What Clark has essentially done is to give the next Coach his seal of approval with the understanding that this is a Clark Hunt hire who won't be replaced if there is a GM regime change.

Be skeptical of all the rumors you read over the next two weeks. People will be grasping at straws trying to figure out our next coach. 90% of the coaches that you read about that will be "spotted at the Kansas City Airport" or "shopping for real estate" will be made up internet stories by clowns like SOC.

Enjoy the ride. Next year we will have a new coach and a shiny new #1 overall pick QB to be excited about. Finally something to look forward to!!
    Thank Gawd! Logic & wisdom prevails!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Do people really believe Clark Hunt, who is well known for retaining privacy & secrecy in all his important executive business decisions, is going to hold a highly confidential meeting with Scott Pioli, discussing his future in a place where eavesdropping can occur? LOL

Furthermore, it is a widely known fact that Scott Pioli and Clark Hunt are very close friends on a personal level. Their relationship is not just one of franchise owner & GM employee...they are close personal friends. Even *IF* Clark decides to terminate Scott's extended contract & buy him out, it will be done with professionalism, class, mutual respect between two professional mature businessmen and close friends. It won't be done with Clark Hunt "heated" making comments such as, "this head coach will be here longer than you will". LOL

I'm also a bit in awe that people would believe Clark Hunt would call Manning to 'gossip' about Scott Pioli, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Do people really believe Clark Hunt, who is well known for retaining privacy & secrecy in all his important executive business decisions, is going to hold a highly confidential meeting with Scott Pioli, discussing his future in a place where eavesdropping can occur? LOL

Furthermore, it is a widely known fact that Scott Pioli and Clark Hunt are very close friends on a personal level. Their relationship is not just one of franchise owner & GM employee...they are close personal friends. Even *IF* Clark decides to terminate Scott's extended contract & buy him out, it will be done with professionalism, class, mutual respect between two professional mature businessmen and close friends. It won't be done with Clark Hunt "heated" making comments such as, "this head coach will be here longer than you will". LOL

I'm also a bit in awe that people would believe Clark Hunt would call Manning to 'gossip' about Scott Pioli, LOL.
    I believe I may have located the source:

http://profootballmock.com/wp-conten...-QBs-FB-11.png

Oops, that was a Brady convo... I'll find it though, don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    I believe I may have located the source:

http://profootballmock.com/wp-conten...-QBs-FB-11.png

Oops, that was a Brady convo... I'll find it though, don't worry.
    The defense rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

lol I'm amazed people don't actually read the post. It said Clark spokevto Manning last Sunday at the stadium before the game. I don't see qnything bout a phone call. Lol

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast